Phantom 3 Standard Won't link to controller

Reaction score
I have a quick question for you guys I bought a crashed phantom 3 did not do any test done before I put it into a new case it turns on The Link button is green on the drone but is red on the controller It is not linking up But I do not have the camera on it yet Waiting for the part to come in to fix that Could not have been the camera installed be a problem Thanks for any help

I have a quick question for you guys I bought a crashed phantom 3 did not do any test done before I put it into a new case it turns on The Link button is green on the drone but is red on the controller It is not linking up But I do not have the camera on it yet Waiting for the part to come in to fix that Could not have been the camera installed be a problem Thanks for any help
Hi is is conected in dji app ,,can u open app settings,u have a rc linking settin there or is that what u try,,if u can open app try that press remote linking

I was trying to test be for buying it all back to gather may be that why the remote won't link ?

Attachments

• IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 706
Joe3556 I'm having the same issue. Link button Flashes Green, Controller is red. But Nothing works to link them.

How did you get it to work?

Joe3556 I'm having the same issue. Link button Flashes Green, Controller is red. But Nothing works to link them.

Hi grreen flashin no good needs to be solid green..turn ar and rc on and press that green light button hold in for sec,,shoud stop flashin and mayby link

Hi grreen flashin no good needs to be solid green..turn ar and rc on and press that green light button hold in for sec,,shoud stop flashin and mayby link
I've tried just about everything. I can't get it to work. I've tried through the Go App. Link RC.. Fails. I've tried linking using controller and Drone, Fails.

I've tried just about everything. I can't get it to work. I've tried through the Go App. Link RC.. Fails. I've tried linking using controller and Drone, Fails.
Wow ,,is it conected in wifi,the password (phantomxxx12341234) ??, are all lights on remote red or just one???

Hey i been thinkin if got second hand you will have to enter phanton password to your wifi device the it shoud conect with drone,,good luck:)

U needto do this on your device for phantom to conect
1489743478007-1280804764.jpg

U needto do this on your device for phantom to conectView attachment 78602
Ianzone, Thank you for step 1 basics... but I already tried that with no success. I use and iPhone 6s and the Wifi is connected. The Go App connects to the RC but not the Drone. I've spoken to DJI they can't assist me in my problem either. It also won't update firmware via SD card and the Go App won't connect to the Drone.

Yes when I tested it what did not have the camera/ Gimbill Installed a camera and it linked up so if your gamble is unplugged Apparently they don't link

I just got a 2nd P3S working. Bought an open box drone from a recycler with no camera. Couldn't get it to link with my RC. Bought a parts P3S for the camera. Works great now. I do know if your P3S was working properly and then you remove the camera/gimbal, you can still fly just fine with only the RC.

I just got a 2nd P3S working. Bought an open box drone from a recycler with no camera. Couldn't get it to link with my RC. Bought a parts P3S for the camera. Works great now. I do know if your P3S was working properly and then you remove the camera/gimbal, you can still fly just fine with only the RC.
Hi ok thanks i been thinkin if if shoud still work without cam,,,in Homeswake post it not work,,hope repair is cheap for him,,sucs when u get these silly problems,especialy here in nz ,,very pricey hobbie,,,, oh adiction thats right,,happy flyin thanks 4 postin about cam:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl