Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 3 standard with Nexus 7 - software advice please

Discussion in 'Standard/4k Discussion' started by Noel2016, May 7, 2016.

1. Noel2016

May 7, 2016
    Hi all. I am a bit of a newbie to all of this and would appreciate your advice.
    I have the 3 standard and yesterday bought the Nexus 7 to operate it. Can anyone please recommend best software to edit and store photos please. Also if possible what software is best to cut stills from videos to use as photos ? One other thing - I have ordered a card reader and cable so that I can get photos and videos from SD card to the Nexus. Is there any easier way to get them onto the tablet as it's linked when flying ?
    Many thanks
  2. mikep2323

Oct 26, 2015
    You can't put a sd card into nexus 7. Your better off putting them on your computer and editing them but if you did want to edit them on nexus 7 there is adobe light room and a pixel app that are pretty cool for editing on a tablet. The photos are stored on a sd card in the camera on p3s. You can use the Dji go app to edit stuff also but I put them on computer so I don't know how to edit them from tablet. I do use the 2 apps plus kline video editor on my phone but I take the sd card out the p3s and put into my phone. You can't do that with nexus 7.