[Phantom 3 Standard] seriously?

Reaction score
Welcome to the Phantom 3 Professional & Phantom 3 Advanced forum!

p3pT.png

If you own the Phantom 3 Standard .....you are in the wrong forum. You are cheating yourself and others who also fly the same model by not participating in the correct forum.

You will find way more Phantom 3 Standard pilot's in the "Standard/4k Discussion" forum.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Most Do Not Read the Taskbar Heading at the top of the Page
Gosports 1 flying the Dji Phantom 3 Pro
I've been curious why the Pro/Adv forum seems to have many more P3S threads in the last month or so. Even before Christmas there were more and more P3S posts each day. A few threads have been confusing due to the inconsistencies between models. It was rare before, so I was wondering if something had changed with the forum layout.

On the flip side, since so many P3S owners are posting in the Pro/Adv forum I've been learning a bit about the P3S. I mean, who knew that the left stick on the P3S RC could lock in place?

I suppose however that it's more important for P3S owners in the P3S forum to learn about the P3S than it is for the Pro/Adv owners here in this thread to learn about the P3S.

Last edited:
I've been curious why the Pro/Adv forum seems to have many more P3S threads in the last month or so. Even before Christmas there were more and more P3S posts each day. A few threads have been confusing due to the inconsistencies between models. It was rare before, so I was wondering if something had changed with the forum layout.

On the flip side, since so many P3S owners are posting in the Pro/Adv forum I've been learning a bit about the P3S. I mean, who knew that the left stick on the P3S RC could lock in place?

I suppose however that it's more important for P3S owners in the P3S forum to learn about the P3S than it is for the Pro/Adv owners here in this thread to learn about the P3S.

does the pro also have this ability?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan