Phantom 3 Standard Litchi Waypoints The Forth Bridges

Reaction score
A little trip across the Firth of Forth running parallel first to the Rail Bridge and on the way back the Forth Road Bridge and Queensferry Crossing, which is almost complete now. Nice view of the 2 bridges near the end at height.

With a bridge to far music to compliment the video. Maybe.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's great. I really enjoyed that. Around 6:10 the ascension along the bridge looks great. How many POIs did you use in this?

Mark

Hi Marko, believe it or not I didn't set any poi's on this mission, only heading settings. I just threw this little mission together on my lunch break, It was really just a recon mission and I was going to alter it accordingly to make it better. But when I got home and watched the video I thought it turned out good enough. I really want to do another but this time go between the 2 road bridges on the way out. Then crossover and come back parallel to the rail bridge, But I think best to do this on a good early sunday morning, when there's no traffic.

Hi Scomich,
I have a PHANTOM 3 STANDARD. Can the dji go app do waypoints or do I need to buy Litchi?

I enjoyed watching your Firth of Forth trip.

Hi garirv the dji go app can do waypoints, but you have to actually fly the waypoints first. With the litchi app you can program the route on your pc, And also fly the bird further, even out of radio and video control. Quite scary on the first mission, But as long as no obstacles are in the way the bird will return.
The first time your controller loses control and you cant see the bird, I will be honest your heart sinks. Even a short 7 minute mission seems longer. You just have to trust it to come back and it always has for me.
Remember set your return home altitude high. Just incase it decides for whatever reason half way through the mission it decides to come home. Which can happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan