Phantom 3 Standard: Fireworks

Reaction score
I've never flown at night before or filmed fireworks. It's not the best video and I definitely didn't go flying into the explosions as others have before. Just a simple half mile away hover over and empty field to catch some fireworks.

I'll be trying to catch some shots of fireworks tomorrow night. Have the same idea as you except I plan to hover a little closer and maybe above the fireworks.. Hope the shots turn out halfway decent.

Yea I wanted to be closer but didn't really have any other good spots other than directly in the crowd. I went to another show tonight. Few blocks away so much closer than this one. Just gotta edit and upload :)

Just a small one in the neighbourhood
Nice one. I went to a friend's place earlier and flew above theirs but didn't get much. It was too dark and they were lighting them up before I could get positioned and find the angle lol

Reactions: Zuzua
Last night I was recording fireworks with my 3 standard and through the whole video there's red flickers all over the screen. Do you know of a way that I can edit the video so that they go away, or a setting I can put my camera on before I do it next time?

Last night I was recording fireworks with my 3 standard and through the whole video there's red flickers all over the screen. Do you know of a way that I can edit the video so that they go away, or a setting I can put my camera on before I do it next time?

I'm not sure. Can you upload an example of the video so I know exactly what your talking about? Trying to understand if it was a flicker caused by the fireworks or maybe it was something with the camera that was causing it. . .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl