Phantom 3 Standard Controller with Upgrades

Reaction score
Controller for Phantom 3 Standard with 2 major upgrades

This controller is like new works perfectly. Controller1.JPG Controller1.JPG Controller4.JPG Controller5.JPG

Upgrade #1…… Argtek system.

- Two customized high-gain 2.4GHz~2.591GHz 7dBi panel & 1 dual band omni antennae bar mounted.
- This upgrade will extend the range up to 4 times the DJI rating and help with the signal penetration around objects. Increases range from approx. 300m to up to 1200m. Actual range extension will depend on your exact deployment environment.

Upgrade #2…. Square Jellyfish tablet holder AND Inspire-1 type mount upgrade

- You can use your phone or tablet correctly, safely, and more comfortably with this professional holder setup. No more fumbling with the DJI flimsy phone clip.

$99 (plus $10 shipping lower 48.) Or free pickup in Dallas Texas area.

This controller is like new works perfectly. View attachment 83942 View attachment 83942 View attachment 83943 View attachment 83944

- Two customized high-gain 2.4GHz~2.591GHz 7dBi panel & 1 dual band omni antennae bar mounted.
- This upgrade will extend the range up to 4 times the DJI rating and help with the signal penetration around objects. Increases range from approx. 300m to up to 1200m. Actual range extension will depend on your exact deployment environment.

- You can use your phone or tablet correctly, safely, and more comfortably with this professional holder setup. No more fumbling with the DJI flimsy phone clip.

This controller is like new works perfectly. View attachment 83942 View attachment 83942 View attachment 83943 View attachment 83944

I

$99 plus $10 thank you
I live in Grand Prairie and I would very much like to have your controller.. I have been told that my P3P needs a mother board; however i think that my problem is with my controller. If possible could we meat and see if your C will connect. I would like to speak to you if you didn't mind. 972-2one4-561one

Do you know that P3P birds are not compatible with the P3S controller? If you indeed have a pro model, my controller will not help you.

Do you know that P3P birds are not compatible with the P3S controller? If you indeed have a pro model, my controller will not help you.
I have a Phantom3 Standard. My P3S has the older single antiana. I would love to meet you and see if my bird will boot up. I will be more than happy to pay what you have ask for your controller.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl