Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

The Hardshell Backpacks are estimated for delivery to our WI warehouse on Friday. We will have all hands on deck to get these processed for shipment as quickly as possible and would hope to have them all on their way to domestic customers before the weekend.

Backpacks.jpg

These will be the Phantom logo backpacks (Part 50) which are the only ones that have been available in weeks prior. We have had a handful of requests for those who would rather wait for the backpack with the DJI logo (Part 52). The price is the same and we can have the order changed over to that backpack if you would prefer, but, please note that DJI is estimating that backpack may not be shipping from their factory for another 1-2 weeks (despite the fact that it shows 5-7 days on their website). Once you have requested to change to that backpack there is no changing back. Supply is extremely limited and we will make the numbers work for requests to change but we will not make any changes back.

Thank you for everyone's patience on DJI's backpack. GPC's backpacks will also be arriving in within the next week or two and will be made available on our website shortly for pre-orders.

Safe and happy flying!

-The Advexure Team

Why do most people order batteries direct from DJI? It seems theyre always out of stock and take the longest to ship. I see them available on ebay and Amazon.

The problem I have noticed is that when a dealer gets a small shipment of batteries in and someone here posts information that batteries are available at xxx site, everybody jumps on them and they disappear in a matter of minutes. So we are bouncing from site to site trying to grab them before someone else. By going with DJI directly you don't have to play that game.

decided to call STC Electronics in NYC yesterday to ask them if they had any batteries for the P3. Guess what....they DO and in stock....ordered it yesterday and got it today via UPS. $149 plus $6.50 for shipping They have around 200-300 in stock ready to be shipped. Just letting u guys know...STC is listed on DJI's website as an authorized repair and sales store. 212-333-3150

decided to call STC Electronics in NYC yesterday to ask them if they had any batteries for the P3. Guess what....they DO and in stock....ordered it yesterday and got it today via UPS. $149 plus $6.50 for shipping They have around 200-300 in stock ready to be shipped. Just letting u guys know...STC is listed on DJI's website as an authorized repair and sales store. 212-333-3150

See what I mean :) I see they have a limit of 3 per customer. I guess that rules out having my dealer buy them out :(

Sorry guys. Got everything now. Batteries I found local. Got 2 and the backpack is to arrive at my house Friday. Sent email for a refund and cancel my order. Thanks.

That's why I enjoy amazon. You can search for batteries and buy from the amazon site and they just go out and find them from any dealer or small time hobby shop who has them. One day I look at Amazon and there are 5 Batts available from xyz hobby. 2 days later there will be 5 available from abc hobby.

Amazon usually always has some available and I don't much care where they come from.

On another note. My amazon battery I ordered 2 days ago will be here tomorrow. And I'm still waiting for my month long preorder batteries from a local place... frustrating for sure.

The Hardshell Backpacks are estimated for delivery to our WI warehouse on Friday. We will have all hands on deck to get these processed for shipment as quickly as possible and would hope to have them all on their way to domestic customers before the weekend.

View attachment 21614

These will be the Phantom logo backpacks (Part 50) which are the only ones that have been available in weeks prior. We have had a handful of requests for those who would rather wait for the backpack with the DJI logo (Part 52). The price is the same and we can have the order changed over to that backpack if you would prefer, but, please note that DJI is estimating that backpack may not be shipping from their factory for another 1-2 weeks (despite the fact that it shows 5-7 days on their website). Once you have requested to change to that backpack there is no changing back. Supply is extremely limited and we will make the numbers work for requests to change but we will not make any changes back.

Thank you for everyone's patience on DJI's backpack. GPC's backpacks will also be arriving in within the next week or two and will be made available on our website shortly for pre-orders.

Safe and happy flying!

-The Advexure Team
So if I ordered 3 weeks ago but live in Canada does that mean that mine won't ship this week?

Looks like CopterShop has the batteries in stock. I just ordered 2 x via Amazon and sent them a message to validate they have them shipping this week.

http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-I...6L5W/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2PNU40NH0EXM7

http://coptershop.com/collections/frontpage/products/dji-battery-for-phantom-3-series

Guess I'll be cancelling my Advexure order once I get confirmation...

I highly recommend coptershop. I cancelled my DJI order for three batteries after waiting 18 business days. I contacted coptershop today and they said that they had several in stock. I order the batteries and they shipped a few hours later.

DJI messed up big time with the shipment of batteries. They are clearly sending all their batteries to dealers and leaving people who ordered directly waiting.

I forgot to mention, I received the GPC P3 Case today and 100 watt charger from Advexure!

Please keep us in the loop about the GPC backpack. I was told by the GPC staff that they are probably not going to do pre-orders and the backpack could be available as soon as next week.

Reactions: Advexure
So if I ordered 3 weeks ago but live in Canada does that mean that mine won't ship this week?

Canada may still be able to fall into Friday's outgoing shipments and depending on the service your order is shipping it may be able to go out on Saturday. Shipments to our customers overseas are the ones that take a little longer for our guys to prep with customs paperwork and proper documentation but Canada lenient for the most part.

I forgot to mention, I received the GPC P3 Case today and 100 watt charger from Advexure!

Please keep us in the loop about the GPC backpack. I was told by the GPC staff that they are probably not going to do pre-orders and the backpack could be available as soon as next week.

Glad to hear you have received your GPC case and charger, thanks for sharing.

As for the GPC Backpack, we have hundreds on order and were told those should be on the way very soon. We are not opening pre-orders on that backpack until we have a confirmed number are on the way. We will try and post back to this thread when pre-orders open up for those backpacks. There will be two editions, Standard and Limited, $189 and $239 respectively.

What would be the differences between limited & standard other than price?

Wonderful question! The Standard is a backpack made by GPC and houses their custom foam whereas the Limited Edition is a 5.11 Rush 72 weatherproof backpack which also houses their custom foam. From what we know, the foam will be the exact same. All that is different is the backpack itself. Some love the 5.11 backpacks, others don't find a need for the steep increase in price.

Wonderful question! The Standard is a backpack made by GPC and houses their custom foam whereas the Limited Edition is a 5.11 Rush 72 weatherproof backpack which also houses their custom foam. From what we know, the foam will be the exact same. All that is different is the backpack itself. Some love the 5.11 backpacks, others don't find a need for the steep increase in price.
Thanks for the info. I also sent a note on your web site tonight asking if I can switch from the DJI backpack to the GPC one. Hopefully you will find it and can respond

Thanks for the info. I also sent a note on your web site tonight asking if I can switch from the DJI backpack to the GPC one. Hopefully you will find it and can respond

Yes we should be able to make that change. We'll be back at things around 8am CST tomorrow morning and you should see a response to that email then. Have a nice night.

Yes we should be able to make that change. We'll be back at things around 8am CST tomorrow morning and you should see a response to that email then. Have a nice night.

I tried calling yesterday to cancel my order and no one answered. I emailed you also and nothing. I know you are busy, but I don't want you to send my backpack. I would like to cancel the order. I called the other day and was told there was no news on when the backpacks were coming in and was told if I can get one somewhere else I should. So I did and want to cancel the entire order since I now found batteries local.

I received an email from GPC yesterday about the standard backpack. Here's what they said...

We are about 15 working days out till we ship and we will start pre orders in about a week and half online. Please keep an eye out on our website and Facebook for updates

I tried calling yesterday to cancel my order and no one answered. I emailed you also and nothing. I know you are busy, but I don't want you to send my backpack. I would like to cancel the order. I called the other day and was told there was no news on when the backpacks were coming in and was told if I can get one somewhere else I should. So I did and want to cancel the entire order since I now found batteries local.

I am sending you a PM now. We do not have any outstanding emails in regards to any cancellations. I'm afraid that did not make it through to us.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart