Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

The composite hub ones are the ones that come with the P3 i believe. I dont know why people are saying we cant use ones that arent composite. They are all self tightening. Whats the diff bet the P2 and P3 hubs?

With the P3s active braking there is a concern that other non composite propellers would losen, I think the Inspire 1 was plagued with problems until they designed prop locks. The solution on the P3 is composite hubs.

Do u have to have a 4k tv to view. . Or do I have to convert the video

I watch 4K videos from the P3P on my 1080P laptop every day, no problems. They look better on the 4K 50" monitor on my editing computer, but they play fine at 1080P.

I took camera off .. and it still flys perfect. ..not damage to drone at all ... witch it nuts lol .. camera broke off gimbal

Do you have pics of the camera coming off the gimbal. Was it a clean dislocation?

Is it just me or have all but the battery and the badly fitting Manfrotto bag disappeared from the phantom 3 accessories page at the DJI store?

Last edited:
1432075073356.jpg

Sad to see that happen.
But I think you have benefited. Its a $80 upgrade to 4k considering there is a $299 premium from the Pro at initial cost.

Anyways...
I ask because I wondered if this would have saved it... I was told that the camera popping out will no longer occur with the P3 and the P2VP v3.
Gimbal%20Inertia%20Guard%202.jpg

Sad to see that happen.
But I think you have benefited. Its a $80 upgrade to 4k considering there is a $299 premium from the Pro at initial cost.

Anyways...
I ask because I wondered if this would have saved it... I was told that the camera popping out will no longer occur with the P3 and the P2VP v3.
Gimbal%20Inertia%20Guard%202.jpg

My be it would of helped ...I was flying it fast and hit a basketball hoop pole pretty hard .. it was all my fault.

Do you have an estimated date for the arrival of the batteries? This week, next week, next month? Depending on the date, I was going to order a couple. Trying to figure out what dealer is getting them first. And that comes out to around 25,000 batteries btw

Over the past week or so we've been told to expect first battery shipments by the end of the month. Unfortunately we do not have any more specific of an arrival date at this time but as soon as we do we will be sure to provide an update on our thread here.

Reactions: QuikSilver15
Over the past week or so we've been told to expect first battery shipments by the end of the month. Unfortunately we do not have any more specific of an arrival date at this time but as soon as we do we will be sure to provide an update on our thread here.

You think when battery's shows up so will other parts like camera show up to?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z