Phantom 3 Professional ultimate package!

Reaction score
Hello, i am really on the fence about selling this, but i just do not fly the thing much and i could use the funds towards a new vehicle. Anyhow it has been flown approx 20 times, never crashed or even tipped over, definitely like new condition. Flies great! Here are the details of the package:
  • Phantom 3 professional like new.
  • 1-Battery
  • Like new Nvidia Shield K1 tablet bought just for the Phantom and only used for the Phantom, works great! (Currently the best Android tablet for Phantom)
  • Headplay HD fpv Headset, like new Includes mini HDMI cable to hook up to the tablet for fpv flying, works great!
  • All original boxes to go with the items.
Everything listed was just purchased this past April so it has low time on the components.
Just seeing if anyone is interested.....Pics can be sent to interested Parties.
Asking 1000.00 Shipped. This is a great savings when you add all this equipment up!
Paypal
Conus only
I have a 100% Trader rating with 47 transactions on RCgroups.
Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Not willing to part, sorry. Alpro, will post pictures tonight after work, everything is like new.

I kept the firmware on the drone @ 1.4.1, it works great and i didn't feel the need to update because of the reported problems some have had with the newer firmware. So you have room to upgrade if you so wish..

As I mentioned in the pm I sent you, I am interested in the drone alone...so since now you have a potential buyer for the tab, maybe we could work sthing out...

Here is a pic. also not shown is a soft shell backpack to transport. Thanks. WP_20160725_11_31_40_Pro[1].jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z