Phantom 3 Professional Super Package

Reaction score
I have a like new P3P that i bought a little over a month ago with ton of accessories. I am looking to sell the whole package only.
1. Phantom 3 Pro - Newest model shell and motors, perfect condition, 3.36 hrs total flight time
2. Batteries - 4 total batteries all purchased new with copter and little use.
3. DJI- 4 battery charging hub to charge all batteries at once.. DJI, not the cheap ones
4. DJI HDMI output board - connect directly to a monitor or goggles. Have the stock board too.
5. DJI Inspire Device Holder - Aluminum instead of plastic for no wobble performance
6. 2 DJI Filter lenses ND8 & ND16 - Clarity in bright conditions
7. 2 sets of Carbon fiber props.
8. 4 sets of stock props
9. Propguards - DJI new and uninstalled
10. DJI Remote Shoulder harness - Great add on and a must for larger devices like the Air 2
10. 32 GB New in package Sandisk extreme 4K memory card and reader
11. 64 GB New in package Sandisk ultra memory card and reader
12. Nanuk 950 Rolling Hard case that fits everything perfectly

Everything was purchased brand new in late December and I will include original boxes if requested, otherwise i will ship in the Nanuk and another box because it will be much safer. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.. There are NO defects in any piece of this kit aside from maybe light scuffs on the bottom of the case from sitting on the ground..

ASKING $1700. TYD for everything

Reactions: LamboH
What's wrong with the motor or are u just showing its the new style motor

Great package by the way wish I had money to spend so I would buy yours

What's wrong with the motor or are u just showing its the new style motor

I was showing the cross bracing reinforcement found in the newest shell style below the motors. It's supposed to reduce the risk of shell cracking found in the earlier run shells..

Just an UPDATE

I may be willing to trade plus cash for a nice GoPro set up Hero 4+, or multiple session cams only. Or a quad setup that uses the GoPro.. It's not that i don't love the Vid from this one but I have taken up another outdoor sport and would like to be able to use the GP for double duty on the copter and on my helmet etc...

No. It is just $1700 is a bit over what most people is looking for. And people who is willing to pay that much probably just bought an Inspire.

You could spend another grand and get the inspire, but then you would spend another grand on accessories for that... this is everything you need and the some
This whole set is selling for the price of the copter, case and a couple batteries..

Why are you selling your phantom?

I am selling this one because i plan to buy a less expensive one just to take some before and after pictures of parking lots. I also want to get some GoPro stuff that I can use on my motorcycle and boat

Op you'll find sometime that appreciates this awesome set. It sucks with DJI releasing new models every few months.. They should really have an upgrade plan

Where are you located? may be willing to go 1350 depending where you are..

Wow, I thought for sure this would been gone by now! too bad I already bought one just before you dropped the price! I was going to offer around 1300! but then u was asking 1700

Reactions: snakekiller
back up... still available

Unbelievable deal here guys.. it's basically new, and there's nothing else you could need

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl