Phantom 3 Professional Super Package

The the OP, this is a great deal so I hope it sells soon! Just the Nanuk case is worth a few hundred bucks. I had one for awhile and the case is second to none.

Similar to real estate, I sincerely hope you're not chasing the market down...that would be a shame for such an awesome package. So someone, grab it!

Chasing-The-Market1.jpg

Reactions: Jedidroner
I have just over 2400 in the package.. and it has basically now use on it.. I'll keep it before i drop the price again

just the P3P and 3 exra batteries were over almost 1600 witthout any of the extras or case

I wish/hope that this is available in a month or two. That is when I'm looking to buy a Phantom. Can't do it now, though.

I have just over 2400 in the package.. and it has basically now use on it.. I'll keep it before i drop the price again

just the P3P and 3 exra batteries were over almost 1600 witthout any of the extras or case
Kinda like buying a new car isn't it?

I think it's more like buying a new digital camera, tablet, mobile phone, computer, etc. a shiny, new model comes out and the value of the old stuff falls pretty quickly mainly due to technology becoming obsolete, etc.

My DSLR is a Canon 1DS Mark III. I kid you not, it was $8k when first released and there were long waiting lists. I got mine about 2-3 years after it came out for under $2k. Today it's probably worth around half what I paid for it.

So if you're ok not having the latest and greatest, you can get some good deals and here's an example of getting a package that cost $2400 at $1k off.

At some point, it's worth more just keep it.

I have a like new P3P that i bought a little over a month ago with ton of accessories. I am looking to sell the whole package only.
1. Phantom 3 Pro - Newest model shell and motors, perfect condition, 3.36 hrs total flight time
2. Batteries - 4 total batteries all purchased new with copter and little use.
3. DJI- 4 battery charging hub to charge all batteries at once.. DJI, not the cheap ones
4. DJI HDMI output board - connect directly to a monitor or goggles. Have the stock board too.
5. DJI Inspire Device Holder - Aluminum instead of plastic for no wobble performance
6. 2 DJI Filter lenses ND8 & ND16 - Clarity in bright conditions
7. 2 sets of Carbon fiber props.
8. 4 sets of stock props
9. Propguards - DJI new and uninstalled
10. DJI Remote Shoulder harness - Great add on and a must for larger devices like the Air 2
10. 32 GB New in package Sandisk extreme 4K memory card and reader
11. 64 GB New in package Sandisk ultra memory card and reader
12. Nanuk 950 Rolling Hard case that fits everything perfectly

Everything was purchased brand new in late December and I will include original boxes if requested, otherwise i will ship in the Nanuk and another box because it will be much safer. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.. There are NO defects in any piece of this kit aside from maybe light scuffs on the bottom of the case from sitting on the ground..

ASKING $1700. TYD for everything

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hey ! How much for the "Nanuk 950 Rolling Hard case" ?
Thanks!

I'm not interested in splitting up the kit.. I'll either keep it all or sell it all... Thanks

Free international shipping ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Interested at $1,100 shipping included (US). Please let me know, thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers