Phantom 3 Professional- Garbage

I should have known you get what you pay for. Really under 2k for a drone is a Dime store price when compared the others out there. I guess some people are impressed more than others.
Yes, you should have spent a few million dollars on a military UAV what can fire missiles. I am sure you will be impressed by that :rolleyes:

I love you guys!!! The replys are very entertaining On this! I guess I just expect things to work as advertised. If not the company should get it right and they don't. Oh well. On to the next toy.

I guess I just expect things to work as advertised.

So do I. I moved from the P3S to the P3P in November 2016. Charged the batteries and set up for IMU calibration when I noticed it needed a firmware update. Since it is recommended to calibrate IMU after firmware update I decided to update firmware first. With the P3S firmware update was done through DJI Go. The P3P is different so after reading the directions and watching some YouTube videos I updated firmware and everything WORKED AS ADVERTISED.

Agreed, save your money and buy the P4P. No better bird or camera out there for the price.
****, I guess I got lucky and got the only P3 Pro that was not a POS. Mine has taken me to some cool places without a minutes problem. Flown Litchi app and DJI Go app very successfully. Good luck...

Maybe he should move on to the typhoon. Let him be yuneec's problem [emoji38]

****, I guess I got lucky and got the only P3 Pro that was not a POS. Mine has taken me to some cool places without a minutes problem. Flown Litchi app and DJI Go app very successfully. Good luck...
Same here my friend. I've been flying the P3 Pro flawlessly since I got it last summer. Not a problem so far. That is except for one crash that I caused myself. I fly it about once or twice per week.

Only ever had one issue with my p3p and it was me my dumb *** tried flying on a almost dead battery and it auto landed so I had to take a walk to retrieve it. Other than that tons of flights with no issues.

Oh well. On to the next toy.
I recommend you to start with this toy :p
kids_toys.jpg

I didn't say the P3P was a POS. I still keep my first one (two years old and no issues) for a backup. Had to use it to finish a project a couple of weeks ago when some powerlines got in the way of the P4P. While color grading to match shots between the two birds was challenging, it saved my bacon.

Ok... I have had a DJI Phantom 3 Professional for over a year now... I have to admit I did not use it for a few months. Being in Chicago the weather sucks in the winter. I took it out and upgraded their **** firmware and had a RC Signal Loss. I waited on hold for tech support for an hour only to get some Indian who tried basic solutions and then made it a point to get off the line with me since he couldn't fix the problem. Considering the money I spent on this POS I cut my losses and threw the whole thing in the garbage "literally" since that what it is. For all those out there... Save your money. Great concept but the company sucks. This would be my 3rd drone replacement. My first call to customer service a year a go, the girl actually said I "breaked" it by messing up the firmware update. Again.... Save your money.
Dig it out of the trash and send it to me in Connecticut. I will pay you for the shipping.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12