Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.3.20

Reaction score
A friend of mine just received his brand new P3. He made a mistake installing the older
Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.2.6. He flew the P3 twice but now the app shows the "upgrade your aircraft" . I am familiar with phantoms so I know how to update the
Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.3.20. Format sd (FAT32-exFAT) /drag .bin file/insert sd into P3/turn it on/ then nothing happened. He open the TXT file and says identical firmware blablabla ABORT. He have tried it 3 times and it does nothing.

Any idea ????

Please post the TXT file.

Also, which firmware version is displayed in the About section of the DJI GO app? You'll need to make sure your remote controller and Phantom are both powered on in order to see the version.

P.S. - Tell your friend to join this forum :)

He just flew it running the older Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.2.6. , landed , turned everything off, formatted the scared, dragged the Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.3.20 .bin file, tried to update the firmware, vuala , it is updating now.

Ah, so he did miss a step ;)

Actually he did not . He followed the same steps. Somehow, after a short flight the process worked this time. Thanks

Either I'm a skeptic or I need to add "take a short flight" to my firmware installation instructions :D

I'm just kidding around. It's good to hear all is well -- no matter how it magically fixed itself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl