Phantom 3 pro no wifi blinking yellow

This is on my SD card when i tried to update firmware thinking that was it:

Result: Success.

========== 2016.04.30 19:53:43 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.08.0080.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Did you try deleting and reinstalling DJI GO?

Which version of iOS are you running?

9.3.1 is okay. I'm running that on my iPhone 6s with no trouble.

I believe the issue is that you have a firmware version on your remote controller that is not compatible with the firmware version on your Phantom. Do you have any idea which version of the firmware is installed on your remote controller? Or, which version do you recall last installing?

FYI, the photos you are posting are not displaying.

9.3.1 is okay. I'm running that on my iPhone 6s with no trouble.

I believe the issue is that you have a firmware version on your remote controller that is not compatible with the firmware version on your Phantom. Do you have any idea which version of the firmware is installed on your remote controller? Or, which version do you recall last installing?

FYI, the photos you are posting are not displaying.
No idea have never updated anything out of the box. The drone was updated but couldn't get controller to do anything beeps or blinking

Any tips on how to update my controller? Do I connect it to my drone and use the SD card again?

Try another iPhone or pad see if that works....as I hear that the updates on the phone and pads where currupted on some off them

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

you can put sd card in a reader then into rc to update it

No idea have never updated anything out of the box.
In that case, you might have something older than 1.3.2 installed on your remote controller. Try installing 1.3.2 on your remote controller via a memory card. If that works, then you should be able to install the current firmware via the DJI GO app. You can find instructions for installing 1.3.2 here.

So ALL you guys were wrong. It was a faulty USB outlet on the controller had to be replaced at DronesPLus repairs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl