Phantom 3 drone down

As was stated previously, for those who can assist you in some manner, effectively or not, you will need to post a link to the log file as well as your mission profile. You can share that as well if you used the Mission Hub, as you stated. Otherwise, there is not much more we can do without that information.

I would do my flight plan on my laptop and it would send to my cellphone. I can find the log on my cell, but cant get it to my pc....Im in ahhhh

You can still upload the log from your cell, even without the mission profile. That's a start anyway.

@rickatom
Welcome to the forum!

I have been watching this thread for about 3 hrs, I was not going to add confusion, I gave up. :rolleyes:

#1 You used your laptop and mission hub to create the mission?
#2 Did you save the mission on the mission hub?
#3 You flew the mission with your phone, what type of phone Android or Apple?
#4 Have you found were your flight log not the Mission is kept / stored on your phone? It is a csv file.

Rod

Reactions: Fly Dawg
@rickatom
Welcome to the forum!

I have been watching this thread for about 3 hrs, I was not going to add confusion, I gave up. :rolleyes:

#1 You used your laptop and mission hub to create the mission?
#2 Did you save the mission on the mission hub?
#3 You flew the mission with your phone, what type of phone Android or Apple?
#4 Have you found were your flight log not the Mission is kept / stored on your phone? It is a csv file.

Rod
yes sir...
1. yes i do
2. yes i did
3. android
4. yes

Screenshot 2017-12-29 09.34.42.png
Screenshot 2017-12-29 09.34.42.png after the drone crosses the road and flies to the row of
screenshot-2017-12-29-09-37-30-png.92751
trees, the log drops off. No more transmission. I pinpointed the lat/long and tried to find it. I had no luck. Transmission may have stopped, but did the drone keep going?

Reactions: robby4570 and fw190
We don't know without your flight log.

also,

Could you share that mission like this, this is one of mine.
Mission Hub - Litchi

Rod

View attachment 92753 View attachment 92753 after the drone crosses the road and flies to the row of
screenshot-2017-12-29-09-37-30-png.92751
trees, the log drops off. No more transmission. I pinpointed the lat/long and tried to find it. I had no luck. Transmission may have stopped, but did the drone keep going?

As others have stated, you are not going to get any meaningful help without, at a minimum, posting a link to the Litchi mission. That, at least, will allow us to check altitude versus terrain and other parameters. Then we would need to see the txt log for the flight, at least as far as it was connected, to see if there were any other issues. Without those this is all just idle speculation.

If you are unable for whatever reason to upload and share the log file, or the full mission profile.....at the very least go back to your uploaded file, download the KML and share that. At least its something to go on. Otherwise as I and many have said, we can't help much without the logs or something to go on. The image you posted is of no value.

If you are unable for whatever reason to upload and share the log file, or the full mission profile.....at the very least go back to your uploaded file, download the KML and share that. At least its something to go on. Otherwise as I and many have said, we can't help much without the logs or something to go on. The image you posted is of no value.

One caution there - the Litchi-generated KML files do not always seem to be reliable, at least when imported into GE. In the last case of this kind that I looked at, the flight was programmed at constant altitude throughout relative to the takeoff point. The associated KML file elevation profile clearly should have been at constant MSL altitude, but it was not. I ended up having to create a KML file from the waypoint list.

One caution there - the Litchi-generated KML files do not always seem to be reliable,
I agree, but its more than has been provided thus far. I was trying to make it easy for the OP.

I agree, but its more than has been provided thus far. I was trying to make it easy for the OP.

Agreed. Though I'm not sure how it gets much easier than a link to a mission on Litchi hub, which the OP clearly has because he posted a screenshot of it.

I am sota new o this stuff. Here is shot of flight plan

Click on the blue "MISSIONS" button (lower left), choose "Open...", for the mission in question, uncheck the "Private" box, get the link (actually we already can see that but it's obviously set to private) and post it.

Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic