Phantom 3 advance NO CAMERA VIEW

Reaction score
Good day all , please could someone assist me on below .
I have a phantom 3 advance , when Air craft is powered up it indicates 2 solid Red lights , 2 green flashing lights , powered the RC and at 1st indicates red light then it changes to Green , I can move the gimbal only , when I connect my phone via USB cable it does not show charging and I dnt get a CAMERA VIEW , I have tried different cables but still nothing.

many thanks for your feed back , when i power the RC it indicates red , thereafter i power AC and it changes to green

As you can probably guess, this is how it should work. Go the green way on the chart.

i can move the camera but that's about it , tried to start up motors nothing happens , cannot even connect to dji app as well .

I'll have to modify the chart - make sure you're starting the motors via CSC, not the app.

cannot even connect to dji app as well .

The it is most likely an issue with interface board of your RC, though it can also be bad mobile device or cable. To through the chart, it handles all these options.

how can something be new and have a defect board though , only used once attached bait releaser tried to connect dji app shows how to connect , now i have tried so many things nothing works , i pull the 2 sticks on the RC to start up motors but nothing happens .

what is CSC ?

how can something be new and have a defect board though , only used once attached bait releaser tried to connect dji app shows how to connect , now i have tried so many things nothing works , i pull the 2 sticks on the RC to start up motors but nothing happens .

If the drone is new, you should contact Dji Support. Just make sure the mobile is not at fault.

what is CSC ?

LMGTFY

Reactions: Oso
Good day all , please could someone assist me on below .
I have a phantom 3 advance , when Air craft is powered up it indicates 2 solid Red lights , 2 green flashing lights , powered the RC and at 1st indicates red light then it changes to Green , I can move the gimbal only , when I connect my phone via USB cable it does not show charging and I dnt get a CAMERA VIEW , I have tried different cables but still nothing.

Hi Deon.
I had the EXACT same issue as you. Went through the (very informative) image above but couldn't get it to work.
I decided to change the card and try again, couldn't find my others, so just put the original back in, and voila, everything works again....I was VERY surprised but also very happy.
It's worth a try.....with everything on, motors NOT running, take the card out then reinsert. (I then reformatted the card).

Just to note, when I had the issue, switching the P3A battery OFF, the system stayed powered on for about 5 seconds (I could hear it) then switched off. After the video came back, the P3A switches off straight away, as before.

Dominic

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart