phantom 2 wont take off props dont spin fast enough

Reaction score
I was flying yesterday and I was in course lock and then all of a sudden it lost its orientation . left was right etc..

I managed to bring it back,grabbed it out of the air ,placed it down reboot everything (I already did the compass tango) and I try to lift off and the props don't accelerate fast enough...WTF?
I connected to the PC and re calibrated and still same result.. new batteries,all is fully charged..

I did do the controller mod using the antenna from itlite you think maybe that was it,the controller is shot from it not matching up? I m getting so frustrated with this I'm ready to just pack it up..

any feedback will be appreciated
Thank you
Goat

Make sure you are in mode 2 for the controller.
Make sure all your switches are in the up position.

Thank you Mako79

Yes sir I did make sure of that. I hooked up the controller to the PC and re calibrated it as well and still nothing

Hello Goatman,
When you say calibrate everything,
Did you first hook REMOTE ( TX ) to RC ASSISTANT? Calibrate all switches, dial wheel ( if you have it ) and both sticks ( if you have throttle lock, make sure you go past the lock during calibration )
Then hook phantom to PC ASSISTANT, calibrate Tx there again under basic/RC tab. Do X1 and x2, and both sticks, make sure you disable auto land on low battery, if you try to take off with a nearly dead battery it won't lift off. Full charge on all batteries before takeoff! Lastly, when is the last time you cleaned your battery, com points, and bird connector leads? ( use Plastic safe contact cleaner ) just spray it all ( use a Q-tip to scrub if needed, let it dry,( few seconds ) and try again. If still no go, let us know, we will try the next step. Best of luck, keep us updated.
( Don't give up my friend, anything is fixable, most likely a setting, or something stupid )lol
We will get it no worries! Ton of brilliant folks here, who love to help!
Hang in there!

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Thanks Jdot.. I got a new Xmitter and I bound it,but ...check this out ,the camera is bound but I have no picture,I can see I have satts and battery power and the camera goes on and off,it records but no picture on my I pod... just that spinning pinwheel ... I did some reading and peeps had this issue they deleted the DJI app and re-installed it... and it worked..

I did delete mine but when I look for it at the app store, I get every **** app but the DJI app I had.. Where the F* is IT?? You know its the app that looks like the camera.

I searched and searched but where is the free app that everyone uses? I CANT FIND IT !!

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

App has been removed from iTunes, if you backed up your iPhone before you deleted it, just restore from backup. It will be back on a month and a half. Android version is still avail. People are also using litchi but it's paid for iOS, free for android, only hitch you cannot BIND with litchi, only with vision app. Also search YouTube, I believe there is a way to restore a deleted app on your phone? But you'll have to research it, beyond my knowledge at current moment in time. Let us know

J Dot

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Thanks J dot...... it was backed up...I tell ya I am no apple guru and I hate I tunes ..but that's beside the point... lol I got it all up and running now what a pain in the AZZ

thanks for you help :)

Reactions: J Dot
AWESOME!
That is GREAT news!
I knew you could do it!

Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot
:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads