Phantom 2 with no power going to gimbal. Please help!

Reaction score
I just recently purchased a used Phantom 2 DSLR Cannes edition with all the extras. I am totally new to this hobby so I don't know much about it. I was told by the previous owner that he accidentally cut the 8 pin wire leading to the gimbal so I was unable to see the gimbal work but the drone flew fine. When I check for 12v power coming off the control board to the zenmuse port I have none. I do not see any thing burnt or broken and the board looks good. I tried a firmware update with no success. I also tried a hard restart on the drone and the gimbal with no success. Would a new control board resolve the issue or is there something else I can try?

I just recently purchased a used Phantom 2 DSLR Cannes edition with all the extras. I am totally new to this hobby so I don't know much about it. I was told by the previous owner that he accidentally cut the 8 pin wire leading to the gimbal so I was unable to see the gimbal work but the drone flew fine. When I check for 12v power coming off the control board to the zenmuse port I have none. I do not see any thing burnt or broken and the board looks good. I tried a firmware update with no success. I also tried a hard restart on the drone and the gimbal with no success. Would a new control board resolve the issue or is there something else I can try?

If indeed the previous owner cut the gimbal cable you'll a replacement but i have no way of knowing where you in order to direct you to a supplier. So the balls in your court.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing