Phantom 2 Vision plus-stage 3-Itelite-9 batts-updated remote-GPC case

Reaction score
Setting out for a "feeler" on this. I really don't want to sell, but if it does I plan on upgrading. Here it is..
Phantom 2 Vision Plus V2 with stage 3 kit
updated rechargeable lipo wheel remote with Itelite installed
Phantom 3 tablet holder installed.
UAV has the V3 compass, V3 WIFI with holes and the 4mm GPS upgrade.
UAV also has the phantom 2 fix. The metal that holds the gimbal together in-case of a crash.
9 batteries. Cycles are from 16 to 33 and in between with all of them.
Several misc 5.8 and 2.4 antennas will be included.
Several props, about 12 will be included as well
GPC case and 3 battery charges will go along with it. One battery charger has 3 leads to charge 3 batteries at once.
This UAV has been great to me. Not one mishap or crash. I have it limited to 3000 feet out and touch that with no control or video loss. The tablet pictured is a iPad mini, and is only for reference but can be available if the right person wants a all in one, ready to go UAV.
This UAV has seen real time Search and Rescue. It performed flawlessly and will continue to perform this way. If it does not sell it will be used as my back up-home machine to play with.
I would love to sell this locally (WI) but know that may not be the option. Shipping would have to be discussed due to the number of batteries.
Looking at 1650.00 WITH OUT ipad mini and with out shipping. I do have it for sale locally.
Any questions PM me or just post here. I would really like it to go to a member here.

Attachments

• IMG_0659.JPG
    IMG_0659.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 465
  • IMG_0660.JPG
    IMG_0660.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 400
  • IMG_0661.JPG
    IMG_0661.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 428
I am willing to sell just the bird, the TX, one battery and charger if anyone is interested. PM me

Newtodji...not yet...I have a phantom 2 non vision coming and not sure how many batteries im going to need...If i decide to sell them off ill post it here for sure....

Alright..Time to move this bird....
The Phantom 2 vision plus, the remote, one battery and one charger. Note the stage 3 kit and Itelite antenna obviously included) I Will add extra antenna and props since I have alot of them, and one set of Carbon Fiber props as well...Some one must need a very clean phantom somplace!!
Shipped for 750.00

Extreme24..
I'm sorry i do not..I just sold it the other day.
Admins....any way to close or delete this?

Reactions: Jeff

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl