Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 2 Vision+ CRASH - Oops, I crashed it again...

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by Wildest_Wahoo, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Wildest_Wahoo

Had a crash a few weeks ago.

Was filming at a golf course and was trying to get a fancy shot through this archway... got that fine, and then hit the tree behind it.

Took me about a month to get a gimbal that i damaged repaired through DJI. but got it today and I'm stoked!!!

Heres there crash, please share it with your friends if you think it's funny. I made a horrified face as it hits the tree.

http://youtu.be/nxcUrzMCab0

Thanks!

2. Mannyx

Thats the importance having a props guard and camera guard... It will help to less a major damage...so sorry

3. Wildest_Wahoo

ya, I'm not so worried about the prop guards... they're $15 for 4 more props. so what, they're plastic anyway.

BUT the camera guard is a good idea! I have seen them and they're getting smaller and lighter! DJI was good about repairing the product though. Still flying, so no harm no foul. Life is going to happen.

thanks for watching!

Cheers

4. Orion

Bad luck. I liked the video though :) Looking forward to new movies from you.

5. Wildest_Wahoo

Thanks!!! I just posted a new video here! hope you guys can check it out and share it! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=27270