Phantom 2 Vision buy from Amazon or a Dealer

I bought (p2 not vision) from Amazon but it went through a dealer. I don't think it matters as long as the dealer is reputable.

ladykate said:
I bought (p2 not vision) from Amazon but it went through a dealer. I don't think it matters as long as the dealer is reputable.

Ditto for my P1.

George, there's been several reputable dealers/hobbyshops that have sold the Phantom through Amazon, just check the list of available seller options on the Amazon listing. Mine came from "All E RC" (an established shop well before the Phantom came along). In fact, looking now I see that IntelligentUAS (aka 1uas.com) is one of the dealers you can choose on Amazon, and I'd highly recommend them even if you decided to forgo Amazon and buy direct.

Lady Kate in Washington and Online Photography in Tennessee, Thanks so much for your help and investing the time in responding. I see the dealer listing. We are prime on Amazon and will buy from Amazon but fulfill via the dealer. Sincerely appreciate the time you invested in responding. Call, email or text anytime. Skype by appointment.

g
George Alexander
Partner, Broker Associate, SOUTHWEST PARTNERS & GLOBAL PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL REALTY
International Committee, TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
[email protected]
M +1 713.918.9951
O +1 979.421.9996
Skype southwestpartnersre

Lady Kate, did not look close enough at your address.. I was thinking Washington State... Didn't see you are in Nebraska! Thanks so much. We handled a Family Dollar Store Real Estate Listing in David City, Nebraska last year. It was a hopping place! Best regards. g

I bought my Vision from Amazon. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. Got several batteries and accessories from one of their merchants - ALL eRC, again without incident.

Amazon even made good on the free battery deal.

The biggest benefit to buying from Amazon is that you basically have zero hassle returns. I've been thru it a few times on other items - you simply send them an email and they return a shipping label and document - simply drop off at UPS or have them pick it up. In two days you have your refund.

Amazon just told me to send it back insured and if the dealer won't refund then they won't either. No more amazon, no more drones etc again either. DJI is going to die because of the injunction on 1/22 that they never told us about. The P2V is pretty good but not ready for prime and support and parts is nonexistent. I sold mine locally last night before the news broke.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl