Phantom 2 View Question

Reaction score
Hello,

I've had the Phantom 2 a couple years, replaced it with the Phantom 4 and now selling the 2. While using the P2, I went purely line of sight using the controller and never even checked in to what the capability is with controlling it with an app etc.

Now that I'm selling it, the gentleman that is interested is asking me about whether you can control it, view through the GoPro, etc.

Can someone break this down for me?

1. What application? I presume the DJI one.

2. Can the application on cell phone or other Android device control the movement of the drone and if so, to what extent?

3. Can the application control the camera (in his case GoPro2) and if so, to what extent? Most important part of this being, can you visually see what the camera does?

Thanks ahead.

Eric
Kirk Productions

The P2 doesn't have the FPV that I am aware of. You would have to have a P2V+ to have the built in FPV system. If you put an FPV system on yours then what ever screen you used would have to be included. I have a P2V+ and you can use Litichi or if you can find the Vision App either does work. Best of luck.

Reactions: rchobby
The P2 doesn't have the FPV that I am aware of. You would have to have a P2V+ to have the built in FPV system. If you put an FPV system on yours then what ever screen you used would have to be included. I have a P2V+ and you can use Litichi or if you can find the Vision App either does work. Best of luck.
yes mate p2 doesnt have one, we should attach another fpv system though

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl