Phantom 2 erratic flying

Reaction score
Input needed on Phantom 2 Problem:
Flown it last on the weekend with no dramas. Went to fly today and noticed the phantom to be erratic at times when hovering in the air and hard to control i.e. suddenly flying to the side or up without input. Went back home and did the following:
-Compass Calibration
-IMU & Advanced IMU Calibration
-Controller Calibration
Tried to fly again - no joy. Flown in three different locations and makes no difference. Flown with different 3 batteries didn't make a change either. Flown in GPS & ATTI and same issue. Any ideas?
Thanks
PS

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have now removed the shell and inspected the ESC, I can't find any signs of damage by just looking at it.
dac43159e39af94497d9b026fb9540e3.jpg

Input needed on Phantom 2 Problem:
Flown it last on the weekend with no dramas. Went to fly today and noticed the phantom to be erratic at times when hovering in the air and hard to control i.e. suddenly flying to the side or up without input. Went back home and did the following:
-Compass Calibration
-IMU & Advanced IMU Calibration
-Controller Calibration
Tried to fly again - no joy. Flown in three different locations and makes no difference. Flown with different 3 batteries didn't make a change either. Flown in GPS & ATTI and same issue. Any ideas?
Thanks
PS

Have by chance put on aftermarket props. Easy way to check if they are OEM stock on the leading edge DJI on one side of the hub and 9443 or 9450 on the other side. Aftermarket will cause erratic flight because they are to thin and flex to much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen