Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 2 - Anti Jello/ Gopro mount (no gimble)

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by PitStop, Jan 15, 2014.

1. PitStop

I've done a couple searches but have not been able to locate a definitive answer...

Can someone provide a link to a anti jello / GoPro mount that has the appropriate bolt pattern for mounting on a P2? All of the ones that I have found fit the P1, but don't necessarily specify compatibility with the P2.

I want to be able to remove my H3-2D (and VTx/iOSD) and mount my gopro, fixed in a waterproof housing for occasions when flying over water. At least this way if I dump my P2 into the water I won't trash my GoPro, VTx, mini iOSD and H3-2d (flying with floats)!

Also, has anyone found a creative way connect the mini USB cable to the GoPro, inside a waterproof housing, while retaining it's waterproof integrity?

Thanks!

2. Deltatango

I also was thinking of asking the same question.

Any thoughts on what damage would arise if the Zenmuse H3-2D would hit a body of water or receive "splash-up"?

I also plan to use "Pool Noodle" floats as I live on a lake and want to engage in boat activity filming.

Thanks anyone

3. Mr Mufakka

Unless someone has started making and selling one in the last couple days, there is no "static" mount for the Phantom 2. I looked, called around including DJI, everything and couldn't find anything. I ended up ordering a anti-jello mount for a P1 and I'm just going to drill new holes that will line up with the P2.