PH3 PRO new camera + ribon cable still have zebra lines..!!!!

Reaction score

Can ANYONE help with this.. seen quite a few ppl with the same problem ( see video). DJI don't seem to answer anything about this problem. Look at the sky when it comes into view...and NO these are NOT the over exposure lines they are some kind of fault, but need to work out why they are happening and how or what to buy to fix it.

Last edited:
I watched the video, and don't see what the issue is.
well, you probably need a new monitor. I have 5 for editing purposes and it shows the zebra lines in the highlights perfectly on all of them. I'm not in the habit of posting videos that do not show or explain the problem i am writing about, that would be a waste of everybody's time.!

Can ANYONE help with this.. seen quite a few ppl with the same problem ( see video). DJI don't seem to answer anything about this problem. Look at the sky when it comes into view...and NO these are NOT the over exposure lines they are some kind of fault, but need to work out why they are happening and how or what to buy to fix it.
Wow, those stripes are awful. They don't seem to be the normal overexposure stripes, especially since you see the stripes on your full res SD card video. I'm sure that most people will say they are the normal stripes however which must further frustrate you.

My first thought would be a bad or loose cable, but since you've already swapped out your camera and the cables, it obviously has to be something else.

I do recall seeing those types of stripes noted before on Phantoms and Osmos, but I don't recall any fix other than what you've already done. Maybe something here will give you an idea if you haven't already seen all of these:

Black lines in final video... is this normal?

P3A: Graphic distortion in image (black lines / white dots)

lines on my white bits

dead pixel issue look like black strips

Thank you for your reply, I have swapped out and inter changed the camera guts, gimbal parts infact everything I can using all the spares I have. This is soooo frustrating as I need this second drone for work...I live in the Caribbean and can't just send it somewhere to be looked at..It would be cheaper to buy a new one. Any more ideas always welcome. thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z