Pay for photo and video work

Reaction score
A number of months ago a person or firm posted a thread saying that they would pay Phantom owners for photography assignments based on a flat fee per assignment. I'd like to look at that thread again but can't seem to find it. Anyone remember the thread or know where I can find it again? It didn't last for long, didn't look like it was legal in the FAA sense but I'd like to see what their terms were.

Andrew

A number of months ago a person or firm posted a thread saying that they would pay Phantom owners for photography assignments based on a flat fee per assignment. I'd like to look at that thread again but can't seem to find it. Anyone remember the thread or know where I can find it again? It didn't last for long, didn't look like it was legal in the FAA sense but I'd like to see what their terms were.

Andrew
Probably perfectly legal as long as they were seeking drone owners with a 333 Exemption and a private pilot's license, and as long as the licensed pilot flying the drone also complies with the commercial flying restrictions, during the photography.:cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl