Pause Between waypoints

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering, can I make stops/pause for seconds between waypoints? by using auto flight mode.

Hi. I was wondering, can I make stops/pause for seconds between waypoints? by using auto flight mode.
What are you flying with? If you are using Litchi, the answer is no you can't.

Reactions: Reem_
Can't answer that for certain, but I would highly doubt that it is possible, unless you are able to pause the entire mission and then resume. Never heard of the app before so a grain of salt there.

***********updated**********
Hi guys. Its possible to do by using Autopilot app. First of all, create a waypoint mission and select Intermediate Mode, add waypoints where needed. Tap the waypoint to open the window to select altitude, preferred speed. At the bottom of the window you'll see where you can add Actions. Tap Actions, tap Insert Action. Choices are Pano, Vertical and Hover. Click Hover and you set the duration you want for that waypoint. Fly safe!

Thanks for Jonathan Clinton.

Litchi hub has 'actions' you can set at each waypoint, one of these is 'Stay for' and you can set the number of seconds. The mission length is updated accordingly.

These aren't between waypoints (as the OP asked about, I think) but similar to above post about Autopilot app (never used it myself)

What are you flying with? If you are using Litchi, the answer is no you can't.

Reactions: BigAl07
Litchi hub has 'actions' you can set at each waypoint, one of these is 'Stay for' and you can set the number of seconds. The mission length is updated accordingly.

These aren't between waypoints (as the OP asked about, I think) but similar to above post about Autopilot app (never used it myself)

That's how we do it as well. We simply add an additional waypoint right where we want a pause and insert the PAUSE action for a # of seconds.

That's how we do it as well. We simply add an additional waypoint right where we want a pause and insert the PAUSE action for a # of seconds.
I agree, but the OP's question was a "pause" between waypoints. Adding the extra waypoint does equal the same result though, although not "technically" between waypoints....:D

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72