Reaction score
Just some shots I got this morning at Patoka Lake Reservoir near where I live. My amateur photography is just for fun! I added the video I made as well.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DJI_0058.JPG
DJI_0059.JPG
DJI_0062.JPG
Patoka Lake Highway.JPG
Patoka Lake Marina.JPG
Patoka.JPG
DJI_0058.JPG DJI_0059.JPG DJI_0062.JPG Patoka Lake Highway.JPG Patoka Lake Marina.JPG Patoka.JPG DJI_0058.JPG DJI_0059.JPG DJI_0062.JPG Patoka Lake Highway.JPG Patoka Lake Marina.JPG Patoka.JPG

Last edited:
Oh and got out 1324m (4347 feet) with the stock controller so I was very happy about that too!

Nice shots from one Hoosier to another !! :) I'm really disappointed in the lack of colors we are having this fall in my area !!

Nice shots from one Hoosier to another !! :) I'm really disappointed in the lack of colors we are having this fall in my area !!

As you can see ours aren't spectacular but they are pretty. I am going to fly around my place tomorrow and see what they are looking like.

I'm hoping they don't all just fall off without giving us a little bit of a show first. But,,, I'm not holding my breath either. I drove around this last Saturday. Didn't even get mine out of the case.

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm hoping they don't all just fall off without giving us a little bit of a show first. But,,, I'm not holding my breath either. I drove around this last Saturday. Didn't even get mine out of the case.

How far south are you? I am very near the lake as you can tell!

I just took the drone up around my neighborhood and the colors are very muted. Most are still green still. I hope we get some color soon!
I hear ya,,, did the same thing yesterday. Very bland. Fingers crossed. My wife said she heard this weekend is supposed to be peak. Of course I have to work Saturday. Grrrr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan