Parts required for Gimbal repair

Reaction score
3f33483bae974ee850aa2ddcd1ec34f2.jpg

I'm after the P3P 4K gimbal mainboard (or some info on repairing the current board, "no signal" issue)

I also need the yaw magnet washer as I broke this while removing the camera [emoji30]

Any help would be appreciated guys [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

3f33483bae974ee850aa2ddcd1ec34f2.jpg

I'm after the P3P 4K gimbal mainboard (or some info on repairing the current board, "no signal" issue)

I also need the yaw magnet washer as I broke this while removing the camera [emoji30]

Any help would be appreciated guys [emoji106]

After a collision with another P3P, I had the same problem (No Signal) and no camera view. The P3 flew fine and still had the map view but was scary flying "No Signal". Couldn't find any parts and ended up spending another $539 for a new camera and gimbal. I take a lot of pictures so I had to have it!

Hani might have spare parts.

I've managed to get the washer but a working 4K board would be good [emoji106]

Again, contact Hunch. He is on here. If u have never repaired one it might be better to send it to him. He has experience and parts.

Reactions: Deputy Dog
"No signal" is a really weird issue with the P3P gimbals.
takes me back to P2V+ wifi modules inside the bird. Remember those guys? they would overheat and now i feel like
DJI has done it again. SOOOOOOO many reports of P3P gimbals getting No Signal after so many flights
or lately even after the upgrade which would make sense because while upgrading your bird is just sitting there
for 20-25 minutes and gimbal has zero airflow hence why it overheats. I am assuming that is what happens.

unless it is a software issue but DJI needs to do something about cooling these down!!

richyc, where did you find the YAW magnetic washer? I broke one on my Phantom 3 Standard and have searched everywhere for one. DJI will not sell this part.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl