P4p

P4p

Reaction score
Hello I am between the phantom 4 pro and mavic pro. Which is better (transmission range signal,live view,battery,obstacle avoidance,GPS)?

It all depends on what you are using it for too. P4P has more sensors, better camera. Mavic has a good camera, more portable.

I personally decided on the P4P since I was upgrading from a P3S. I needed the better camera and obstacle avoidance. For commercial use, I liked that as an addition if needed. I am saving up for a Mavic next for more portability.

I have MP and P4P and I like both. IMO, P4P video quality is way better than MP. I may be wrong but range of my MP is better than my P4P. Another advantage of MP is its portability. Overall, I'm very happy with my P4P. But if I were you I would wait for the next version of Phantom series (P5?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brojon
The specs between the Mavic Pro and P4P can be easily compared here. That should give you a better idea of which drone is the best fit for your needs.

You also need to consider how many accessories there are for the Phantom 4 pro and the love that has been shown for this series of drones.

Hand catching a drone is essential and hand catching a Mavic is no easy task in risky conditions compared to the Phantom 4.

If your in for the adventure and the best footage for you buck, you might consider Phantom Rain Wet Suit , this has been a game changer for many, depending on where you live and how much adventure you want to film or fly in.

Some times reading about what drone goes further , is very subjective to the actual flying that you want to do, something to keep in mind as they are both great drones but one clearly now has some better advantages.

Keep in mind also that 1 day your going to capture something Epic and your going to wish upon a star your footage was 4K and mesmerizing after the initial high of just flying wheres off.

Every day it Rains, or there is a thunder clap or heavy snow falling , i am smiling , as I cannot wait to get my drone up in into the adventure when others would not dare fly.

second.gif

Last edited:
I have MP and P4P and I like both. IMO, P4P video quality is way better than MP. I may be wrong but range of my MP is better than my P4P. Another advantage of MP is its portability. Overall, I'm very happy with my P4P. But if I were you I would wait for the next version of Phantom series (P5?)
This has been my experience also.
I would not however wait - there are a lot of very convincing arguments that there won't be a new Phantom for a while (note we're talking internet time here - maybe 6 months ;) )

Reactions: OOO
This has been my experience also.
I would not however wait - there are a lot of very convincing arguments that there won't be a new Phantom for a while (note we're talking internet time here - maybe 6 months ;) )

I’ll wait for P5s or may be for PX with Face ID [emoji6][emoji51]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72