P4P Shipping Thread

Here we go again!!! What F me off is the fact that thousands of People worldwide are waiting for their Mavics, and what does DJI do! release new 2 Drones. Says it all really!!!

I just received a tracking number from DJI for my P4P+ (with screen), will be here on Thursday. So it seems likely vendors will be receiving them this week as well.

Here we go again!!! What F me off is the fact that thousands of People worldwide are waiting for their Mavics, and what does DJI do! release new 2 Drones. Says it all really!!!
DJI have separate assembly lines for their different products and producing the P4pro has no effect on Mavic production..

Does anyone know if the controllers for the P4P are the as the P4 controller (except one with display)
The P4pro uses different frequencies and has aperture control.
It's not compatible with the P4
Nope, one uses lightbridge 2.0 and the p4p uses whatever the mavic uses.
Lightbridge 2 is something else and is not used by any Phantom.
The Mavic is the only DJI machine that uses Ocusynch.

Friday, I cancelled my P4P pre-orders from DJI and Newegg and placed another with AerialMediaPros. I received my cancellation confirmations from DJI and Newegg this morning, and will "hopefully" receive my tracking number from AerialMediaPros today.

Friday, I cancelled my P4P pre-orders from DJI and Newegg and placed another with AerialMediaPros. I received my cancellation confirmations from DJI and Newegg this morning, and will "hopefully" receive my tracking number from AerialMediaPros today.
I too cancelled my NewEgg and DJI orders last week and went with AerialMediaPros...I'm sure we'll be seeing our shipping notices later today and our new birds soon ;-)

DJI have separate assembly lines for their different products and producing the P4pro has no effect on Mavic production..
O, cheers for the info! Well I wont be getting a P4P unless I'm in the US for a Holiday or somebody is coming over to the UK. Like everything in Rip-Off Great Britain!!! this works out at nearly $2000 for the model without screen LooooL

O, cheers for the info! Well I wont be getting a P4P unless I'm in the US for a Holiday or somebody is coming over to the UK. Like everything in Rip-Off Great Britain!!! this works out at nearly $2000 for the model without screen LooooL

Same burden here in Austria...
1700€ for the standard and 2000€ for the P4P+

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

For those who have received shipping notifications for P4P+. Did your order include and batteries/charger hub? Did anyone who also had accessories on the same order have their P4P+ ship and have the batteries left on backorder?

For those who have received shipping notifications for P4P+. Did your order include and batteries/charger hub? Did anyone who also had accessories on the same order have their P4P+ ship and have the batteries left on backorder?
I ordered the bird only, no accessories. I already learned learned lesson in that regard.

I also placed my order on the 16th but I did order extra batteries. I guess I probably need to order one quick locally and cancel the DJI order so as to not have to wait forever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94