P4P Shipping Thread

Got a note from Patrick at AerialmediaPros this morning that I thought I'd share...great news for those of you who are still looking for the P4Pro or holding out for the P4pro Plus...

Ric,

I'm calling it a night. I think we got the majority of shipments done. If they didn't get out today, they are at least packed and have shipping labels on them awaiting ups pickup in the morning. I know we have a handful of customers that we still need to get ahold of to verify with and a few that had shipping addresses differ from their billing address that need to be cleared up. Either way, I hope to easily have those out tomorrow.

Some really good news just came in too,,,,, I just got tracking number of my next P4P shipment from China. They will be here Thursday thru Monday (depending on fast they clear customs). So anyone not in this batch or anyone placing an order this week will get it very soon. I grty I will ship any new orders early next week if not sooner :)

I want to show my support for all those that support us on the forums. So what I will do is create a new "MEMBERS DISCOUNT" coupon code for anyone placing orders starting tomorrow. It will prob be for $30 off on the Pro. And a little more on the Pro +. They will see the members code to use right next to the price on the product pages of our site. Just my little way to say thanks for supporting their trusted USA dealer.

All customers can come to our facility for service and support or pick up, no appointments necessary. Mon-Sat. They will also have the benefit of dealing with one of the only DJI Authorized Repair and service centers. Our full time repair and support team is just a phone call or email away :)

Speaking of the Pro +, I got confirmation they are shipping to me this week also :) People will for sure want to pre order and reserve as soon as possible. I know we are getting the largest batch of USA dealers. This should help assure our customers get them first.

That's the update for now. I'll let you know of any more developments.

Have fun... ;-)
I used Aerial for the first time after notification that they had P4P and talking to Patrick. He was a man of his word. Not only did he ship when he said, he discounted these for his black Friday sale..As far as I know no one else is taking $75 off these. I ordered 4 spare batteries from him for when they arrive too and will give him my business from now on.

not to split hairs, but I dont think its an actuall "crystal sky"
at least dji isnt calling it that at the moment.
It actually is a 5.5" Crystalsky screen, but since all the ports and battery have been moved into the controller, to keep the screen in a minimalist configuration, they have refrained from calling it a Crystalsky device to avoid confusion, because this one is not designed to be removable. Screen specs are the same 1000 nits and same display resolution as the 5.5" standalone Crystalsky device.

True ... but the turn around time on that can take forever. I'm guessing I'd have to ship it back to DJI in China? Or Locally somewhere? I have no problem spending the extra money for the P4P+. I just went with the regular based on the option of using my IPad mini. Then again, I've been finding myself using my old iPhone 6s+ & now 7+ more. Their a 5.5" display which has grown on me.
No longer than waiting for the iOS app to be released...depending upon when they actually get the app out. Right now, their only plan is "we hope" which is not much of a plan at all.:rolleyes:

Litchi has confirmed their app wont work. They are at the mercy of DJI releasing the Dev Kit to them. They have no idea when Litchi will support.
Their current version of the app won't work, because they first need the DJI Developer SDK, to update their app. They certainly intend to, and will support it, once they get the SDK and can update their app. However, they have no control over that first step.

just got my tracking number and its active on the website. shipping today for Thursday delivery.
spacer.png

Ordered from DJI on 11/15. Got my tracking # 2 days ago. It says its coming from GA but has been in "Label Created" state for 2 days.

Have any DJI orders shipped from GA actually been picked up by Fedex yet?
Yes it says its in Atlanta GA and it'll be delivered by end of day Thursday in NJ
It does not say the name of the business shipping it to me though,it could be a DJI Store or just a vendor with stock that DJI past the order along to. Dunno that till Thursday.

I used Aerial for the first time after notification that they had P4P and talking to Patrick. He was a man of his word. Not only did he ship when he said, he discounted these for his black Friday sale..As far as I know no one else is taking $75 off these. I ordered 4 spare batteries from him for when they arrive too and will give him my business from now on.

Advexure also offered the Black Fri $75 off the P4P price. I ordered 10pm 11/25, it shipped today 11/29, and I will receive Thur 12/1. Thanks Advexure!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Advexure
My tracking # from DJI shows no movement for two days from GA. Hopefully you guys have better luck :(

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

As far as I can tell my P4P+ is currently on a FedEx flight from Hong Kong to Memphis, scheduled to land at around 10:30pm Central.

Spent 15 minutes waiting for DJI pre-sales chat. They told me to check back in 2 weeks if my order hasn't shipped, but couldn't tell me when it would ship, even though I ordered 2 weeks ago, and others who have ordered after (according to dates here) have already gotten theirs. I didn't order anything but the drone, no batteries, etc.

I am pretty sure the person I chatted with didn't bother to look up anything at all and just parrots that over and over. Such terrible customer service, especially when they charge you outright for something that hasn't shipped. Sure wish we had more choices...

Reactions: thedjtec
Spent 15 minutes waiting for DJI pre-sales chat. They told me to check back in 2 weeks if my order hasn't shipped, but couldn't tell me when it would ship, even though I ordered 2 weeks ago, and others who have ordered after (according to dates here) have already gotten theirs. I didn't order anything but the drone, no batteries, etc.

I am pretty sure the person I chatted with didn't bother to look up anything at all and just parrots that over and over. Such terrible customer service, especially when they charge you outright for something that hasn't shipped. Sure wish we had more choices...
Im with you Steve, DJI has possibly the worst customer service on the planet.

'I dunno what's going on, check back if it hasn't shipped in a couple of weeks.' Lol, pure DJI. o_O

As many (including myself) have leaned the hard way, do not pre-order order direct from DJI thinking you'll get it faster from the source. In fact you'll get it faster just about any other way.

'I dunno what's going on, check back if it hasn't shipped in a couple of weeks.' Lol, pure DJI. o_O

As many (including myself) have leaned the hard way, do not pre-order order direct from DJI thinking you'll get it faster from the source. In fact you'll get it faster just about any other way.
Agreed, lesson learned

Reactions: stevemitchell

I've seen both in recent times. A decent amount of people seem to have gotten theirs from DJI already or are in route. Very few resellers in the US seem to have much stock yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka