P4P Shipping Thread

Placed order on 11/25 from DJI Store. Status changed today to shipped, no email or tracking number yet. Real or just a case of "the checks in the mail". Time will tell. I vote for real![emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I ordered mine on the DJI store on 11/18 and have no shipping update. Anyone else in the same boat? I am thinking of cancelling it from DJI and trying someone who has actual customer support and clear communication....

Well I cancelled my DJI/NewEgg order after getting a bogus tracking # that did nothing for a week...Ordered another through AerialMediaPros who were/are great to deal with... it's been shipped and will be here this Friday...
Then this morning I get both a confirmation of the cancellation AND a FedEx tracking # for the NewEgg/DJI order that has it in route and will apparently be here in Seattle Thursday...looks like I've gone from none to too many ;-)

Reactions: stevemitchell
I ordered mine on the DJI store on 11/18 and have no shipping update. Anyone else in the same boat? I am thinking of cancelling it from DJI and trying someone who has actual customer support and clear communication....
yep, I ordered on the 16th, and no word of any kind. I ordered the P4P +, and 4 extra batteries.

I canceled my DJI order of P4P+ and 2 extra batteries as it seems likely they will delay shipping until the batteries are available and I don't want to wait. Ordered with Advexure and they say they will have stock of P4P+ by end of week or early next. That seems to jibe with what other customers and re-sellers are saying. Since my paypal was never charged I am not too worried about DJI cancelling things properly, but need to keep an eye on them!

Well I cancelled my DJI/NewEgg order after getting a bogus tracking # that did nothing for a week...Ordered another through AerialMediaPros who were/are great to deal with... it's been shipped and will be here this Friday...
Then this morning I get both a confirmation of the cancellation AND a FedEx tracking # for the NewEgg/DJI order that has it in route and will apparently be here in Seattle Thursday...looks like I've gone from none to too many ;-)

In the same boat. Wrote an email to DJI for instructions on return/refusal, but not expecting an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

yep, I ordered on the 16th, and no word of any kind. I ordered the P4P +, and 4 extra batteries.
The batteries are probably what messed you up. I would wait until stateside vendors have some P4P+ in stock and then see if you can order from one of them and cancel the DJI order. But wait until local vendors actually have the P4P+ in stock, meaning nothing counts unless they are actually looking at it.

So on the DJI site it says step 4 shipped but I don't see a tracking number nor did I receive an email. Any ideas?
It can take a while to receive the tracking number email (and don't ask me how long, this is DJI we are dealing with ;) ) With my Newegg order I got a tracking number email from DJI a few hours after the Newegg site said 'shipped.' If it gets to be more than a day with no email then you can try asking DJI chat.

The first 'push' notification of my shipping today (rather than me noticing the ship status by refreshing continually) was a text / SMS from my carrier saying they had the item (already in the UK!) and we're delivering it tomorrow! Nothing on DJI references the carrier or shipping id, the only link is that the carrier has given me my order number as their reference.

Seems DJI know less that DPD in the U.K.

Reactions: stevemitchell

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT