P4P+ not moving forward in P mode

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am having a very weird problem with my Phantom 4 Pro +. It's been working nicely since I got it but suddenly it has stopped moving forwards and sometimes sidewards in P mode.

When I switch to S Sport Mode it gives no problems, it moves very well in all directions.

However in P mode it won't. I keep on getting an alert on the remote controller saying: braking now. Move sticks to midpoint.

The Remote controller sticks are in mid point always, but the alert keeps on popping up. If I switch to Sport mode the alert will go.

I have checked the sensors in case there is something blocking them, in P mode sensors are activated. I read that in Sport mode they are disabled.

My conclusion is that the problem should be related to the obstacle sensors since the controller works well in Sport mode. I see nothing wrong with the sensors, and I have tried to fly it in open spaces, at low and higher altitudes with no obstacles in miles, but the problem continues.

What do you think could be the problem?

Thanks in advance
Alfonso

Sent from my Nexus 6P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have you done a sensor calibration? "Aircraft Status" -> "Vision Sensors" if the quick calibration doesn't fix it you may have to do the full calibration using the DJI Assistant program.

Hello everyone,
However in P mode it won't. I keep on getting an alert on the remote controller saying: braking now. Move sticks to midpoint.
The Remote controller sticks are in mid point always, but the alert keeps on popping up. If I switch to Sport mode the alert will go.
If it is asking you to move sticks to midpoint, and they are already in midpoint then it seems that the stick calibration menu option is what is needed. I see you have fixed it by resetting to factory, but did the controller beep continuously? (indicates among other things that stick calibration required).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl