P4P Controller Cache Retrieval

Reaction score
I have a new P4P with the built-in screen and the sd card in the drone failed and was unreadable. The videos and images do show up on the controller screen. I realize they would be low res versions, but would still like to retrieve them.

The controller sd card is empty. I hooked up the controller to my MacBook and tried to locate the cache files. After looking in every file I can find nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks

Phantom 4 Pro Plus videos with sound are available using the micro USB port on the RC here :- Drive Letter:dji.pilot.pad.DJI_RECORD

So plug your controller into a PC with the supplied micro usb cable and navigate to the path given above. These are the downlinked videos so they will have any glitches suffered during flight but they should have sound aswell. My sound is mostly just static hiss, its only recorded sound properly once.

The cached videos are also accessible through the dji go4 editor. Go into dji editor, albums and you should see your cached videos. Select a video and save it to photos/videos on your device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart