I bought a Sandisk 64 gb SD card.

Specs:
main body
Brand
SanDisk
Types of
MicroSD (TF)
Applicable Model
Hosts with TF card slot devices, such as: mobile phones, tablet PCs, unmanned aerial vehicles, smart devices, etc.
specification
Speed level
Class 10
Read speed
90MB / S
Write speed
60MB / sec
characteristic
characteristic
Smart phone and tablet ideal companion

My drone does not recognize it. It will not format it. I reformatted on my mac fat 32 and still not results.
I put in a card that comes with the drone and it works and is recognized and I can format it.

Any suggestions? Do you think I have a bad card?

Thank you in advance.

Paul Dingman

I had one of those cards fail (or perhaps more accurately a bad production run), and I have seen other reports. In my case it wasn't dramatic, just occasional dropped frames when recording at high bitrates. Sandisk replaced the card under warranty and I haven't had any issues since.

I bought the same card and was never able to get it working. I use that card in my phone now with no issues...bought some others for the drone.

Had some issues with Sandisk Extreme cards (up to 90MB/s, 600x versions) U3 with occasional dropped photos and video stopping, Extreme Plus U3 versions fine through. Bought directlly from Amazon so weren't fakes either but weird as even iffy video on 1080p not just 4K, so don't think was speed but some other kind of incompatibility, though this was before very latest F/W.

I've seen enough reports of issues (including my own) that I'm beginning to think there may have been some initial production problems with the SanDisk Extreme U3 card (it was a new model.) But as mentioned so far my replacement has been working fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan