P4 Remote controller weak Signal at night

Reaction score
I can fly with my bird at the day time anywhere. But I tried 2 times at night after 50 metres remote controller weak signal error comes.

What is this i didnt understand? I saw many video about night fly videos. But we cant fly at night :S

Do you think P4 doesnt get signal because of the dark ?

Thanks

I can fly during day no problem. But when i tried at night remote controller weak signal then aircraft disconnected happened.. Do i have calibrate something u think?

like others have said, maybe EMF. As stupid as it might sound, maybe atmospheric conditions have an effect with the signal, especially on extended distances. I'm into amateur radio also, and incidences of higher solar storms (which produce northern lights) might have an effect of the signal, as the atmosphere at the atomic level could cause issues with a signal, like HF amateur signals.

To check this out, you can go to www.spaceweather.com and it shows at a glance the current space weather conditions, which you maybe able to cross reference if you get connection issues.

Just an idea.

I can fly with my bird at the day time anywhere. But I tried 2 times at night after 50 metres remote controller weak signal error comes.

What is this i didnt understand? I saw many video about night fly videos. But we cant fly at night :S

Do you think P4 doesnt get signal because of the dark ?

Thanks
Hi i have p4,,no problems night flying YET,,solar flares mayby

I fly at night all the time and get the same distance as I do during the day. Actually I tend to fly further at night.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl