P4 pro question app for scanning plants

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a PH4 pro but I want to scan plants on land. anyone know a nice app for that

Need a bit more info. What do you mean by "scan"? Are you just wanting to map areas or are you more looking to do some type of multi spectral inspection for plant health, etc? Are you looking at specific individual plants or whole fields and forests?

I want to scan the plot and then as far as possible get data after above. such as the growth of the plant, and the leaf growth

Apps like Maps Made Easy will allow you to collect high resolution images that they processing can stitch into ortho maps as well as generating 3D info of the same area. Leaf growth is a tricky mission because it will be almost impossible to examine the same leave from one scan to the next. And mapping foliage is always tricky. With good data, especially if you can provide a surveyed ground control point, you may be able to make some determination about changes in the general height of the plants.

Do a Google search on NDVI software and see if that's what you're looking for. You can do that with a standard RGB camera, but better results with near infrared (NIR).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT