P4 glitchy video feed

Reaction score
Hello all P friends,

While flying my P4, sometimes my video feed is glitchy. Is this a signal problem? It'll be great for a long while then, it's just starts glitching even at a close range. I'm familiar with how to position my attenas to get best possible signal to no avail. Should I invest in boosting my signal strength? FYI, I have all video settings in auto so, I'm thinking they should adjust accordingly to light, ISO, shutter speed etc..... which might be a problem. Am I fighting a losing battle?

Hello all P friends,

While flying my P4, sometimes my video feed is glitchy. Is this a signal problem? It'll be great for a long while then, it's just starts glitching even at a close range. I'm familiar with how to position my attenas to get best possible signal to no avail. Should I invest in boosting my signal strength? FYI, I have all video settings in auto so, I'm thinking they should adjust accordingly to light, ISO, shutter speed etc..... which might be a problem. Am I fighting a losing battle?
HI couple simple things to try...change USB see if that helps or faster reading sd card....check transmission channels for interference,,,,:)

Reactions: MattyIce79
Hello all P friends,

More often than not, this is issue with the mobile device. What are you using? Make sure preview quality is 4mb, hardware encoding is on, and that you are on a good clear channel. Sometimes auto isn't the best.

More often than not, this is issue with the mobile device. What are you using? Make sure preview quality is 4mb, hardware encoding is on, and that you are on a good clear channel. Sometimes auto isn't the best.
I noticed that this happens in areas with lot of WiFi interference.

Last edited:
Reactions: MattyIce79

I use a iPhone 6s+. And yes, hardware encoding is on. I leave my video preview mb's on auto but when I go into the settings, the auto is defaulting to 4 mb. When I look at my HD feed channels, I watch them for a bit and they are mostly red. With the 3-D noise reduction setting help?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen