P4 Front LED

Reaction score
Hello, I am pretty new at flying UAV'S. My wife ordered me the P4 from Amazon. It was an open box but had never been flown. One of the front red LED's doesn't work. It fly's fine and I really enjoy flying it. Is this a hard fix or should I send it in for warranty repair?

You could repair it yourself, but it'll involve sourcing the needed parts and completely disassembling the Phantom (which will void the warranty). Other options would be to send it back to Amazon and get it replaced or contact DJI support to get it fixed under warranty.

Reactions: Batt 3
I think if I had that choice it would be returned to Amazon, especially being an open box item to start with. Return it, get a new bird in a sealed box, and start over. Amazon is great about taking back defective items. Beats sending it to DJI and hoping for the best.

But, it is your choice. Hope it works out for you. [emoji106]

Reactions: jakobe75 and Batt 3
I would let Amazon handle it. They have top notch customer service. DJI...not so much

I also would let Amazon handle it, if you ship to dji your chances will be that you get a refurbished bird instead of a unflown one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart