P4 for sale with extras

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 with maybe 10 flights max, never has crashed and is in like new condition. Comes with extra props, 2 batteries, original packaging, hard case, 10" Asus monitor which is largest that can fit in holder, multiple 3 battery charger as well as original charger, all necessary cords and connectors. I have insurance that I think is transferable. I am an older person and it just stresses me out every time I fly it because I think I will crash it or it will fly off and I will loose it. I have about $1700 invested and will take $1100. It can be seen in Morgan Hill, California.

Price reduced to $950

Last edited:
I have a Phantom 4 with maybe 10 flights max, never has crashed and is in like new condition. Comes with extra props, 2 batteries, original packaging, hard case, 10" Asus monitor which is largest that can fit in holder, multiple 3 battery charger as well as original charger, all necessary cords and connectors. I have insurance that I think is transferable. I am an older person and it just stresses me out every time I fly it because I think I will crash it or it will fly off and I will loose it. I have about $1700 invested and will take $1100. It can be seen in Morgan Hill, California.
I was the same way when I first started flying Phantoms a few years ago, You actually get over it pretty fast. I now fly the Inspire 1 and I'm so confident in the machine I don't even get nervous anymore. If you do end up selling maybe start with something cheaper like a P3S. Good luck with your sale!

Reactions: PaulSouthport

Price reduced to $950
P4 still available? email [email protected]

Silver streak, what type of warranty or service plan were you referring to and what would my cost be for shipping to78643? Thanks

Silver streak, what type of warranty or service plan were you referring to and what would my cost be for shipping to78643? Thanks
Are you responding to my ad on Craigslist, Salt Lake, listed last night? That is the only drone and place I have listed the P4. It is brand new, sealed in box. So the warranty would be the full DJI warranty. If you'd like to call to discuss, I can be reached at 435-901-0504.
Max

Price reduced to $950
What would my cost be for shipping to 78643, also what type of insurance are you referring to? Thanks

Are you responding to my ad on Craigslist, Salt Lake, listed last night? That is the only drone and place I have listed the P4. It is brand new, sealed in box. So the warranty would be the full DJI warranty. If you'd like to call to discuss, I can be reached at 435-901-0504.
Max
Sorry about that, I was inquiring about another P4 and posted to the wrong spot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan