P4 - Best UK price

Reaction score
Anyone thinking of buying a UK P4 ?

The lowest price I have found is :-

http://ashtonlittle.com/acatalog/DJI-Phantom-4-Quadcopter.html

The greatest majority of UK based retailers are selling at £1229.

A friend bought a P3P UAV from them and its brand new with a guarantee so I don't see why the P4 should be any different.

They tell me that they are internet based only and that is the reason they can offer good prices.

Last edited:
I bought an Advanced last year from Maplin which recently developed the dreaded hair line cracks. They offered to immediately exchange for a brand new Advance or add to a Pro or a P4. I obviously went for the P4, hence the reason I'm on this Discussion Forum!!

I too bought from a reputable seller (Official DJI distributor), Id rather have the physical shop, and a company that's been around a l decent amount of time- even if you do buy online. Mine was from heliguy.com here in the North East of England. Standard DJI price (which means many items cheaper than the likes of apple!). I do have a slight issue with my drone, so I'll update this on how I get on. Had I bought from a shop in the 'clouds' I'd probably be left on the ground!

Agreed - I bought mine from a DJI approved distributor which is 4 miles from where I live. I too might have a potential (small) issue with my P4 and I can tell you I would not feel quite as easy if I had bought it from an online only company.... Monday morning I'm going to ring the distributor and pop over - something that I think is worth the extra few quid.

I don't know. Saving £200 is something no to be sneezed at especially when it has a DJI guarantee.

Speaking of which, has anyone ever had dealings with DJI and claims in the UK?

I don't know. Saving £200 is something no to be sneezed at especially when it has a DJI guarantee.

Speaking of which, has anyone ever had dealings with DJI and claims in the UK?

I bought mine from an official distributor. DJI have analysed my logs and claim that my bird has a 'quality issue', they want me to RMA it. I'm waiting on my supplier to get in touch hopefully to change the bird for a NEW one - legally I can ask for a refund since manufacturer has already established an issue. (Personally I think it's a software issue, but wanna make sure I'm covered in case anything else goes wrong :/ ).

DJI have been pretty much okay so far, I'll update this as to how the whole process goes with regard to DJI and my UK distributor.

Had I bought online I'd have no choice but send off and play the waiting game with DJI. It may cost extra but you're paying for the product as well as service.

Great weather right here in the North East of England for flying.

Reactions: deltamike
Buy from Maplin.
No they are NOT the cheapest but their after sales is awesome!
I had 2 or 3 P2V+ from them and they swapped them out as they were always faulty. In the end they refunded me in full so it only cost me £150 to get a P3Pro which has been awesome. Now my P3Pro controller is playing up they have again offered me a full refund so I can upgrade to a P4 for about £150.
I am so please I actually listened to someone and bought from Maplin.

Reactions: deltamike
Hi Stevie,

Good luck with your claim. Keep us posted please.

Re your comment about the weather. I have been plagued by gusting winds for weeks. Will they ever stop :mad:

Regards

Pete

Buy from Maplin.
No they are NOT the cheapest but their after sales is awesome!
I had 2 or 3 P2V+ from them and they swapped them out as they were always faulty. In the end they refunded me in full so it only cost me £150 to get a P3Pro which has been awesome. Now my P3Pro controller is playing up they have again offered me a full refund so I can upgrade to a P4 for about £150.
I am so please I actually listened to someone and bought from Maplin.

THATS not a good service record for DJI. Is it all settled now then?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94