Phantom 4 Pro/ Best Price in Canada?

Reaction score
Hi,

Thinking about the move from the P4 to the P4P.
Just now checking on sources for the P4P here in Canada....
They are getting tough to find.
Henry's Camera Shops have the Pro on sale right now for $1,899 Cdn.

Is this the best price out there right now?

I think Amazon.ca will match that, but wondering if someone out there is aware of a better price for the Pro.

Thanks.......

Reactions: Fire Drone
I bought my P4P+ at Henry's in February and they were scarce to find then. Not sure what part of the country you're in but I'm wondering if you'd do better with a quick hop across the border to the states?

If I had to do it all over again, I'd seriously look at a used machine to save some cash. Between lack of time, good weather, and lack of available locations nearby, I'm not putting as many hours on it as I had planned. Today will be the first time in a month I'm hoping to have it in the sky.

Always bought directly from DJI, never had issues.

Phantom 4 Pro V2 is $1940 after conversion on the DJI site/store. DJI pays the tax / duties and shipping is free (normally comes up from Atlanta via UPS).

Get yourself a student discount (10% off) and off you go.

This past weekend (October 12-14), Amazon.ca slashed the price on the P4P from $1,899 to $1,511.
That's a drop of about $400!

I called the Henry's store in Halifax to see if they had a P4P in stock.
They had 1.
I asked them if they would price match the Amazon.ca price of $1,511.

They went on the Amazon.ca site to confirm the lower price and then agreed to price match.

So, I drove to Halifax and picked up a brand new P4P for $1,511.

On Monday morning(October 15th), Amazon.ca had hiked the price back up to $1,899.

So, that nice deal was only available for the weekend.

I think the lesson here is that it does pay to keep your eye on the Amazon.ca site daily if you are considering purchasing a Phantom.....

They do have these great deals that pop up every so often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak