P4 battery

On the other hand you can also buy the higher capacity battery for your p4 and enjoy longer flight time. Its good that they haven't changed the battery design between the two but I fear they will on the p5

On the other hand you can also buy the higher capacity battery for your p4 and enjoy longer flight time. Its good that they haven't changed the battery design between the two but I fear they will on the p5

See, I wanted to buy the higher capacity battery for my P4, but I have the black edition P4... DJI doesn't sell it (I contacted them and asked) and I had to buy the battery direct from Best Buy, who only has the original one that came with my P4. Not too big of a deal but would have been nice to get the other battery.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I personally don't think the extra cost of the higher capacity battery is worth the extra price tag. Did you mean they didn't sell the higher capacity battery in black addition or they just don't sell the battery period?

Fair play, I'm sure sooner or later they will release a p4p in black then you could get one. Would it look that bad though with a white battery in your black bird?

Reactions: antnyp85
You could always get the HC battery and swap the shell with the black one you have.
Hmmm didn't know I could do that! I'm new to the Phantom 4 and drones in general.

Also, in reference to whether it would look okay with a white battery, I don't think it would look horrible. I'm handling okay with the 2 regular batteries for now! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart