P4 advanced

Reaction score
Heloo my p4 advanced controller won't stop beeping wen I switch it on with red light flashing it doesn't connect to the dji app on my phone even if it's plugged in to the phone it doesn't connect to the drone but it lets me move the camera up and down on the drone from the controller but no flying or connecting to dji app at all ? Pls help

Heloo my p4 advanced controller won't stop beeping wen I switch it on with red light flashing it doesn't connect to the dji app on my phone even if it's plugged in to the phone it doesn't connect to the drone but it lets me move the camera up and down on the drone from the controller but no flying or connecting to dji app at all ? Pls help
Is it taking a charge when hooked to the charger? When you press the power button just once, it should show you the the charge level. How many lights does it show when you do this? We need more info to help.

What device are you using on controller? Sometime it's easier to start from scratch than to try an figure out what went wrong. Reinstall app, and try to re-pair controller to drone.

It lets me control the camera on the drone but won't fly and it won't connect to the app on my phone

Try unplugging the usb cable from the phone and then plug it back in while everything is up and running and see if it will connect then.

Happened to me on P4 exactly the way you described. The issue was that I had run a calibration on controller sticks

I don't think you have a P4 advanced. I don't think they have shipped any yet, Am I wrong? That's irrelevant though for your issue.

If the controller LED is red, you aren't fully linked with the craft.

Give us some background. Is this a brand new craft, used craft? What model phone are you using?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West