P3X Repair in East Africa

Reaction score
hi Drone Lovers!

I purchased a P3X about a year ago and took it home to Uganda. Unfortunately, I crashed my drone and one of the motors broke off the main body. There might be other damages on board.
Is there a Phantom mechanic or a Phantom Center in Uganda or in Kenya whom I can take my drone to for repair?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Deven

hi Drone Lovers!

I purchased a P3X about a year ago and took it home to Uganda. Unfortunately, I crashed my drone and one of the motors broke off the main body. There might be other damages on board.
Is there a Phantom mechanic or a Phantom Center in Uganda or in Kenya whom I can take my drone to for repair?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Deven
Hi Deven and welcome.

I've done a search here (magnifying glass, top right) with keywords 'Uganda' and 'Kenya' and there weren't many results and no really useful ones about servicing and repairs. Your nearest dji official service centre is in Dubai, which is a long way from you. See here:- Recommended Service Centers - DJI

Another choice could be in the opposite direction, going south to Cape Town, South Africa, for dji but again, it's a long way.

Also in Cape Town you could try these guys, Droneworx DJI & Commercial Drone Repair South Africa - Endurance Drones who claim to be able to offer a repair service in your area. At least they seem to have a working website where you can make contact with them to find out what's possible via an 'online assessment'. It's worth a try, anyway.

I found all the possibilities above using Google - you may find more if you do a search yourself....

Last edited:
hi Steve,

Thank you very much for spending time to search for a repair station for me in or close to East Africa. Yes, I will do a search in Google for other locations.

Absolutely appreciated!

cheers,
Deven

Reactions: Steve7777
hi Steve,

Thank you very much for spending time to search for a repair station for me in or close to East Africa. Yes, I will do a search in Google for other locations.

Absolutely appreciated!

cheers,
Deven
I'm glad to try and help you. That's what we, and this fine forum, are here for..... :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingroberto666