P3S vs P3 4K

Reaction score
I own a p3s and am thinking of buying p3 4k at Best Buy while it is on sale for $599.00. I also have downloaded the Litchi app. So my dilemma is do I buy the p3 4k for it's extra features or do I have about the same with the p3s with litchi app. I know I'm would get a better camera with p3 4k but I'm not a pro. What do you all think I should do ? Pro's vs Cons Thanks

For $677, you can buy a P3A (tax free) from an authorized DJI dealer here on Amazon. Considering the small cost difference after you pay tax at Best Buy, the P3A would be a much better move.

Between the P3A and P3A? It's night and day. You can compare both models in detail here.

Yes -- that is one of the major differences.

I too am looking at my options like you. I would recommend going for a 4K camera. Either the P4K or P3P are great machines.
Both of those have a better TX than the P3S also.

For $677, you can buy a P3A (tax free) from an authorized DJI dealer here on Amazon. Considering the small cost difference after you pay tax at Best Buy, the P3A would be a much better move.
You say tax free . I was told you are supposed to claim this stuff and pay taxes on it . Yeah right , bet this is driving bean counters crazy. How are we going to squeeze money out of honest hard working people buying stuff off Amazon and other places. Here where I live a friend bought a Phantom 4 at Best Buy , taxes over 100 bucks .......just crazy.

You say tax free . I was told you are supposed to claim this stuff and pay taxes on it .
I've never heard of such a thing. Perhaps you have special tax rules in the state where you live?

Do a google search for Amazon and paying taxes on purchases .
I'd be searching to the end of time ;) If you have something specific to share, feel free to link it up.

Where's the bit about being forced to claim purchases and pay tax later?

Pro Tip: While it's true Amazon charges taxes in many states, purchases are tax free when Amazon fulfills the order and is not the seller. Most Phantoms are not sold by Amazon, so tax-free deals like this are extremely easy to find.

I don't worry about it because my state is not on the list yet. The problem is Congress don't know what to do about it yet. I am sure they will come up with something. Probably going to try and force Amazon and others to report purchases. You know it is driving them nuts missing out on all these tax revinews. That is one of the main reasons I shop Amazon , cheaper and no tax....yet. You know how the government works , if they can tax it they will.

I got P3 4K and happy about. Shooting 4K video. Just cheap antenna booster and managed to get it fly away up to 2,6 km. Don't really see when I need fly longer distances (if I want to have my P3 be back and not landed somewhere out of power)
It was quite windy.

Reactions: iflyhelis
I just put it in the cart and go to checkout to see if there is tax, then decide.
Me too chase , they are crazy if I am going to volunteer to pay tax on things I don't have to. The federal tax is what really concerns me. One day I suspect the feds will figure out a way to collect these so called owed taxes and screw up a god thing. Not trying to get away without paying my fair share. I live in an area when you go through the check out , it is over 8% , i need a break from time to time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl