P3S parts for sale or trade

Reaction score
P3S controller, drone, battery, extra gimbal/camera and extra camera. New set of blades and new set of blade guards. I can find info, build, repair and fly a proper collective pitch helicopter. The info available on this drone is mostly useless. Threads seems to always dry up with contacting dji support wish me luck. Yes their support is a joke lol, barely asked if anything was tried and said send it here so we can charge you. I am more interested in trading for a proper built drone (can be cool with some missing parts, devo plug and play preferred, but if i can pick up a 7 chan reciever for my controller, that is cool too) dont need a transmitter. Lipo's not necessary either. So give let me know what you have to trade or make offer for equipment. (I will continue to tinker and if i get it in the air, will expect more)

All above for sale or trade, controller has been removed from box, and barely touched.

FrankenPhantom Flies... will have rebuild camera/gimbal for sale soon. I have camera no gimbal / arms for sale. will have replacement standard controller, new in box standard controller. (the store sent me a replacement for the one that didn't work, but I bought one in the meantime).

FrankenPhantom Flies... will have rebuild camera/gimbal for sale soon. I have camera no gimbal / arms for sale. will have replacement standard controller, new in box standard controller. (the store sent me a replacement for the one that didn't work, but I bought one in the meantime).
If Dji fails me I will need a camera for my p3s are they difficult to replace?

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Camera/gimbal is easy to replace, few screws, few connectors and couple anti drop pins (google how to replace them, its easy but takes a little practice.) I have not gotten around to tearing apart a gimbal. I still need to test this camera/gimbal out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl