P3S P3/4K Downgradable ALL the WAY back Confirmed Working!!! UPDATE "Sensor error" FIXED!!

so after one firmware downgrade it appears to be hung after starting the next one. it is sitting a 99% and there was a message about something not being connected. the remote is connected but the aircraft is not. Does anyone have any suggestions?

so after one firmware downgrade it appears to be hung after starting the next one. it is sitting a 99% and there was a message about something not being connected. the remote is connected but the aircraft is not. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Relink the drone.. check version info...

Got it to work, but it wouldn't allow me to do the next firmware down. I had to do the latest update to get it to do anything, so I'm back at the beginning again

Revised P3s Debug downgrade
How to...
Always run the firmware first (pass or fail)
then run that same firmware again with the Debug file also...
Then format the card and run the next lower Firmware
then again with the Debug file and so on..
If you get sensor errors follow the steps below to fix them..
If you have v1.08.10 with a +
Then start here
v1.08.10 -> v1.08.10 + Debug
v1.08.10 -> v1.07.9
v1.07.9
-> v1.07.9 + Debug
(v1.07.9 -> v1.7.94 If you get "Sensor Error" if not skip this step...) I am waiting for clear info on the next step from here for further downgrade..
v1.05.7 -> v1.05.7 + Debug
v1.05.7 -> V1.5.75 If you get "Sensor Error" if not skip this step...) I am waiting for clear info on the next step from here for further downgrade..
and So on.. Here is a list..
v1.0.14
v1.0.17
v1.0.2
v1.01.3
v1.02.4
v1.03.5
v1.04.6
v1.05.7
v1.5.75
v1.06.8
v1.07.8
v1.07.9
v1.7.94
v1.08.10
There are new and older Firmware Versions not listed...
Anyone Know them?
Without exact firmware numbers
Links are hard to find..
1.7.94 link
P3C_FW_V01.07.0094.bin
1.5.57 link
P3C_FW_V01.05.0075.bin
The rest listed are here
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Last edited:
The aircraft was linked after restarting and it said the firmware version was v9.99.99, not sure what that means but it should have been v1.08.10

The aircraft was linked after restarting and it said the firmware version was v9.99.99, not sure what that means but it should have been v1.08.10
I need to see your hidden log ... To see what is going on with it...
Does the DJI go app want to update it?

ok, so I have made it all the way down to 1.5.7 and took it out and flew it because that is what everyone said was working the best. I have to say that it was more stable, but it was still losing the connection with the remote controller and activating the RTH. I'm going to keep going down, maybe then I will get the performance that I am looking for!

according to the P3C_FW_RESULT_AB - Notepad file the firmware 1.4.6 is identical or older than the current firmware on the aircraft and did not upgrade...

this is what I have so far... wont go down any further. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_2772[1].PNG
    IMG_2772[1].PNG
    669.4 KB · Views: 299
Same here Jake. I got RC signal loss on my old P3S so I bought a new one. It came with 1.2.4 FW installed and I got over a mile range unmodded. But then I updated the FW to 1.8.1 and it immediately limited it to 500ft. So I tried to rollback FW but I can't get any further back than 1.5.7 successfully. I was able to get 1.2.4 installed but with constant compass errors that won't go away. Anything 1.5.7 and newer did not fix the range issues for me either. I need to get this back to 1.2.4 somehow. Maybe the compass calibration has to be done in China :mad:

Im not.so luky like you. My.ps3 have low 5.8 signal from one of two bird leg dipole.
Finally i undestood why i had to continiusly rotate bird to keep rc signal up before rth. I hope new pcb may help me. I still wait the delivery.

I installed 1.2.4 FW but had compass errors over and over and then all of a sudden, somehow, the calibration took. So no more compass error but now the controller won't link. I pressed the reset link button on the AC for a few seconds, then turned the wheel on RC to the left and toggled S2 3 times. I could see they both turn green for a second, and at the same time the app shows a green signal for only a second, then it's back to red and unlinked. What the mother FK!! Gonna throw this thing in the **** garbage lol. I have now been trying to relink RC to AC for half hour....no luck. Ugh!!!

For some reason I can't get past 1.5.7+ I think that it was a little better at 1.5.7 but there was still signal loss.

for some reason I cant get past 1.5.7+, I have ran the FM w/ and w/o debug it will not go any lower. has anyone had this problem?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT