P3P won't stay still......

Reaction score
Hey guys here is my dilemma and this could obviously be my lack of experience etc.

I'm noticing that when I try to just let my bird hover and do slow tracking shots it tends to drift a lot and while I understand it's floating in mid air and then of course wind etc I feel like it should be a bit more stable.

Thoughts?

Hey guys here is my dilemma and this could obviously be my lack of experience etc.

I'm noticing that when I try to just let my bird hover and do slow tracking shots it tends to drift a lot and while I understand it's floating in mid air and then of course wind etc I feel like it should be a bit more stable.

Thoughts?
Put up a video so we can take a look.:)

You need to explain exactly what you are observing.
Without details, it's hard to comment.

Reactions: JKDSensei
See the above post. Depending on conditions, the Phantom isn't "laser" locked on some railed course line and so some drift is normal.

Without some video or a better explanation it could just be a matter of exceeded expectations for all we know.

What exactly does "a lot" mean to you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka